Cyborg Zero Technologies

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
Jon_Carnie

Cyborg Zero Technologies

Post by Jon_Carnie »

whats the deal with czt? i am on there web page right now and it is talking about there new intake manifold and rebuild kit for the 2.5 kl engines. no pictures or anything though, and very limited information, anyone know a little more about any of this?
papa roached

Re: Cyborg Zero Technologies

Post by papa roached »

links
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
TsiMiata

Post by TsiMiata »

search on probetalk in the 2.5 performance section. tons of info there.
93 MX-3 GS- ZE, KL31 ECU, Fidanza Flywheel, CM Stage 2-R clutch, Hotshot Headers

99 Subaru Impreza RS, the new toy

91 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD *RIP*
mxer4eva

Post by mxer4eva »

CZT in a few months time will be say and end all when it comes to kl-series powered cars, They are serious about performance and dedicated to strictly producing serious power for our cars.

Like TSI said look them uip on PT.
1993 GSR - Black with CS Mazdaspeed style front and sides skirts, KLDE and a bunch of other mods. Patiently awaiting a T3Super60, intercooler,MSnS and a custom fuel rail.
1993 VW Corrado SLC- completely stock. (May she R.I.P)
drift

Post by drift »

www.cyborgzero.com

i really wanna know whats up with these guys. say they do a kl engine rebuild claiming 650hp for $1300. sounds like a good deal to me :D
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

Im gonna stop this right now. On Probe talke the posts got out of hand and very long.

If you have any questions about them, e-mail them or ask on probe talk for some one to e-mail for more info.

there web site has general info, and can be somewhat miss-leading if you dont read VERY carfully and understand what they are saying.

just ask the owner of the CTZ any questions you have.
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
mxer4eva

Post by mxer4eva »

Their kit does not give you 650hp, it is a forged internals kit which could handle upwards of 650hp. But you are going to need one hell of a boost set up to get there.

Yeah like curt said if you have questions, email them.
1993 GSR - Black with CS Mazdaspeed style front and sides skirts, KLDE and a bunch of other mods. Patiently awaiting a T3Super60, intercooler,MSnS and a custom fuel rail.
1993 VW Corrado SLC- completely stock. (May she R.I.P)
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

if you e-mail them...expect to wait a long time to get a answer from them :D

<small>[ April 14, 2004, 10:06 AM: Message edited by: babyblueMX3 ]</small>
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

Yeah for some moronic reason the moderators at PT deleted the 200+ reply thread on the CZT intake manifold that answered all of the questions anyone might have.

I have pictures of it if you want them, IM me.

It is a short-runner design that will situate between the two cylinder banks, giving you a LOT of room for mounting/routing stuff behind the rear cylinder bank.

It will have the throttle body come out facing the drivers fender.

I talked to a guy who rode in the prototype Probe that has this manifold. He told me the car definitely gained a good amount of power and that the throttle response is unreal (figures seeing how short the runners are). He said the car idles really lopey as if it had a crazy camshaft, and that it sounds completely different from what your used to.

I don't know if i'm going to even bother wth this manifold. I'm worried that 1: my fuel economy will go to hell, 2: idling/running will be drastically affected and 3: doubt i'd have the $500+ to spend on a bored t/b and the manifold when it comes out later this month.
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
TsiMiata

Post by TsiMiata »

93 MX-3 GS- ZE, KL31 ECU, Fidanza Flywheel, CM Stage 2-R clutch, Hotshot Headers

babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

:freak:
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
Zoso124
Forum Moderator
antispam: No

Post by Zoso124 »

Ya they will be selling a wire kit in the future, I've been working with Rob on their cam kit. It should be pretty sick and still have a normal idle with stock intake manifold. They'll easily pushing over 250+whp with the cams, headers, bored tb, and intake manny. :eek:
Mike Evans
Gone:
92 GS Tropical Emerald MTX 2.5L
93 GS Raspberry Metallic SE MTX 1.8L
TsiMiata

Post by TsiMiata »

From the dyno graph on their site there seems to be no loss in torque anywhere. My question is why did mazda go through so much trouble making a very complicated manifold & control setup to make a flatter torque curve? At least thats the reason they give. The CZT design is much simpler and I'm sure cheaper to produce. You'd think mazda would have gone that route. I won't be surprised to see in real world testing a drop in lower rpm torque. Not saying this manifold is no good, hell I want one. Just can't see how the low end torque isn't going to suffer some how.

dewthis

Post by dewthis »

Hey Zoso you should try to organize a group buy for the mx3 community. I'm sure a few fellow mxers would love to have the manny, cams, tb, and headers. Especially if you could reach the 250whp mark. Just a thought?
65 shot > V8
Jon_Carnie

Post by Jon_Carnie »

yea a group buy does sound good, maybe one for the forged 11:1 pistons/rods...?

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”