Need some help buying???

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
MX-3 Lover

Need some help buying???

Post by MX-3 Lover »

Okay, My boss has a 1992 V-6 MX-3. He wants to get rid of it and buy a "Mazda 6". There is nothing wrong with the car. It's never been driven hard (never over 3500rpm). It's been Rust Checked every year up until 1997. Overall, it still runs great! Only thing is it has 290,000km's on the body. However, the original motor was changed (BY MAZDA), when there was 70,000km's on it.(there was a engine fire, mazda recall). So really there is only 220,000km's on it. Now I know that it is hard to say but, I'm wondering how much you would pay in CDN dollars for the car. No rust, runs great..well maintained etc. Any ballpark figure would be great.<p>Thanks alot Guys and Gals.<p>Mat
novadoc

Re: Need some help buying???

Post by novadoc »

id offer him 3 to 4 g's for it<p>even if the car runs perfect
220 000 kms is still a lot<p>good luck
NoVa<p>Image

Post by Guest »

you know its not great if you say hes never bagged it, vehicles need that every once in awhile to get rid of carbon deposits which can cause problems.
Rick Johnson

Post by Rick Johnson »

Realistically, he could prolly sell it for $4,500 cdn depending where he lives, i bought my 92 GS great cond for $4250 with 210k. But i could turn around and sell it for almost 8g where i live. Precidia's go for over 10 here sometimes, my buddy bought one 93 GS 180,000kms for 10grand...lol and the funny thing is we raced 3 times and my car is faster hahaha

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”