2.5 swap companies

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
DigitalBlackICE

2.5 swap companies

Post by DigitalBlackICE »

I was wondering if anyone saw any companies up in the Canada area offering services for the 2.5L engine swap. I see a site for one of them...that offered the swap for like $2000 out the door, including the engine. Im not from Canada, so...I cant just open a phone book and look up shops. I believe the one I seen was from the Ontario area? Anyone from up around there or know of ANY shops that do the swap, that has experience. I really dont trust the Toyota dealership in my area...dont think they've ever done a swap and I want someone with experience. Thanks everyone.
ProtegeSTS

Re: 2.5 swap companies

Post by ProtegeSTS »

A-spec is the most "famous" shop for doing the swaps. Doing a search would probably pick up some more info.
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
voltaire

Post by voltaire »

Anyone have any recommendations for a good shop in Florida? The more south the better, but if it's a shop worth traveling to I would consider renting a Uhaul and pulling it up myself.<P>I'm still in the "just thinking about it" stage with the MX-3 engine swap. Since my MX-3 runs fine and I have a 91 CRX that's been sitting dead for a year or two, I'd have a hard time justifying picking the Mazda for the engine swap. Just looking for a good shop for both. One for the present and one for in the future.
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

the swap is easy... that and you have one of the most knowlegdgeable people in all of the "mazda world" living in your state... in david coleman..... but you should really searc though.. the swap isnt very hard at all
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
DigitalBlackICE

Post by DigitalBlackICE »

Oh my god it was on the MX-3 homepage all along...A-Spec was the company I seen...thanks soooo much. Later all.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”