jet superchip with klze

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
Sean Mandell

jet superchip with klze

Post by Sean Mandell »

can anyone tell me if this is good mod for a klze swap considering klze ecu's are one in a million.
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
VizualXTC

Re: jet superchip with klze

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nvrsrndr:<BR><STRONG>can anyone tell me if this is good mod for a klze swap considering klze ecu's are one in a million.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Actually I don't think that they even make a superchip for the KL_ZE. If they did, I doubt it would be cheap, and sure it wouldn't be for sale in the US.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
eunos30xdownunder

Post by eunos30xdownunder »

Try <A HREF="http://www.powerchip.com.au" TARGET=_blank>www.powerchip.com.au</A> they make chips for <BR>most mazdas. They could deffinatly recommend someone over there if they cant help themselves. :cool:
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

ummm from what i hear.... there are NO chips worth it for the k series engine... most of them only dyno proove 2whp er sum junk,, and all thy do is advance timing, which if your planning to go with Nitrous is a bad thing, actually prolly a bad thing for all forced induction.
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”