windscreen wiper doesn't work good

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Black Magic

windscreen wiper doesn't work good

Post by Black Magic »

I've got this problem, my windscreen wiper doesn't work properly! I tried my wiper when there was a lot of snow on my windscreen (I know what all of you guys are thinking, the stupid idiot) But it happend anyway. But now my interval won't work. I can make the wiper work, but only very fast. Does anyone know what I can do to fix it?<p>Thanks, Bastian
17 inch bba racings rims, apex lowering springs, laser muffler, boost steering wheel, mazdaspeed seats, black altezza's, testpipe, oh and a polished klze with an upgraded clutch and a kl36 ecu.
sikblue

Re: windscreen wiper doesn't work good

Post by sikblue »

most peopl will make fun of you...please use the term windshield
2 more weeks....
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sik Blu MX3:
most peopl will make fun of you...please use the term windshield<hr></blockquote><p>i wasnt gonan make fun of him but i was aboout to correct him to lol
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
Black Magic

Post by Black Magic »

oke, windshield than, my english is not that well. But I still don't know the solution. Can anyone please help me?<p>Bastian
17 inch bba racings rims, apex lowering springs, laser muffler, boost steering wheel, mazdaspeed seats, black altezza's, testpipe, oh and a polished klze with an upgraded clutch and a kl36 ecu.
Black Magic

Post by Black Magic »

I still don't know the solution for this problem, could anyone please help me?<p>Thanks<p>Bastian
laboiler

Post by laboiler »

The intermittent speed is the same as slow and the slow speed is controled by a resistor that reduces the power from full speed. Find that resistor and you will fix the problem. I think the resistor is in the motor on these cars, so you need to get a new motor because I don't think it can be oened. I had Nissan truck that worked this way, if anyone can correct or confirm that Mazda work the same it'll help our friend out. :shrug:
...does not play well with others.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”