don't ever put your dog to sleep

Off-Topic Discussions
BlazerCrew

don't ever put your dog to sleep

Post by BlazerCrew »

It's the saddest thing in the world. I've had that dog for 16 years and I had to put her to sleep because she was in bad shape. :( Man it's rough. It's weird not hearing footsteps on the hardwood floor. Our house feels so empty. But I guess I shouldn't say don't ever put your dog to sleep because I'm sure she didn't like living in pain. Also if she was to get worse it would be harder for her to die on me around the holiday season. Well just thought like blowin off some steam. I just miss my dog. :(
Mx-3's rule
perhapsadingo8yerbaby

Re: don't ever put your dog to sleep

Post by perhapsadingo8yerbaby »

Been there too and my heart goes out to ya. My Lab was 15 yrs. old and in such obvious chronic hip/leg pain there really was no other choice. Really thought I'd handle it ok but I cried like a baby holding her for the injection... :sadwavey:
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Yea I under stand.. go get ua new puppy to keep you busy or entertained.

I know this can ease the pain.. but you'll save some $$ you can put into your car.
BlazerCrew

Post by BlazerCrew »

thanks for your support guys :)
Mx-3's rule
rayrrod

Post by rayrrod »

Silva just remember these words from your GURL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >

Grieve not,
nor speak of me with tears,
but laugh and talk of me,
as if I were beside you.
I loved you so,
twas heaven here on earth with you.
rayrrod

Post by rayrrod »

Silva also these...
"Just this side of Heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.

There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.

There is plenty of food and water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.

The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing: they miss someone very special to them; who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance.
The bright eyes are intent; the eager body quivers.
Suddenly he begins to break away from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

YOU have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again.
The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together......."
AllisMitchChalmers

Post by AllisMitchChalmers »

[Removed the inconsiderate moronic statements]

<small>[ September 30, 2004, 10:42 PM: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]</small>
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Hey Hennasee I thought you were selling your car? No need for you to hang around here to whinge and offend people with your crap.
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
MX3-Freak

Post by MX3-Freak »

If he is selling his car, can we please ban his account? I can name 2 instances off the top of my head (including this one) where he was completely inconsiderate, and three that were on the same exact topic. Also, that stupid banner, and his pointless
"lets say three words" topics can't be saving bandwidth? Just my opinion. :shrug:
Stock 1995 RS - Creek Blue
Car Meanins:
Honda: Hang On, Not Done Accelerating
FORD: Frequently Overhauled, Rarely Driven
Mazda: Must Always Zoom Down Asphalt

Return to “Off-Topic”