Off-Topic Discussions
monty73741
Forum Moderator

time for the US to act

Post by monty73741 »

u know I really dont get political
but this is the second time
http://www.drudgereport.com/jp.htm
all i have to say if someone did that to a foriegn person...
the media & certain people would be like the US has tostop this
but if it happens to us......then we have to get outta there...& it so& so fault that happened..

I have friends called up & am worried about them
but i know the us had a job to do
I dont really care about the politics behind why we are over there
but i think with the fact that they found mass graves are enough reason to be there...
(people are still upset over the HOLOCAUST)
I dont care about the oil conspirousy (the pres givinconract to his friens...the people *****ing are made b/c they didnt do it first)
I believe that IRAQ did have something to do with the terrorist activites of 9/11 proven or unproven
& i wont be responding to this b/c i just needed a forum to complain on
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
Meep

Re: time for the US to act

Post by Meep »

My husband is over there now. Put aside the political standpoints, interviews, evidence of WMDs, inspections, and everything else, that doesn't change the fact that he is still over there. Many were deployed there to find the WMDs and find the terrorists, but now the mission has changed to helping the people.

Ahh but I don't pay attention to the news anymore. I don't care to hear about some more deaths of soldiers. As long as no one knocks on my door... and as long as he comes home.
Damious

Post by Damious »

the sad thing is... so many innocent people are dying... i say put bush himself over there at the front of the line... see how many missions happen then

just my opinion... :shrug:
-Damian

***if u know of/have a mx-3 GS with a blown engine and live around me... let me know ;) ***
MX3-Freak

Post by MX3-Freak »

Originally posted by Trancelucent:
the sad thing is... so many innocent people are dying... i say put bush himself over there at the front of the line... see how many missions happen then

just my opinion... :shrug:
Agreed. Either that, or every government official must send one family member or themselves into the war zone if they choose to vote for military action. I think it would greatly lessen the amount of conflicts the United States got into (reducing american casulties).
Stock 1995 RS - Creek Blue
Car Meanins:
Honda: Hang On, Not Done Accelerating
FORD: Frequently Overhauled, Rarely Driven
Mazda: Must Always Zoom Down Asphalt
natural born honda killer

Post by natural born honda killer »

well i have a very good chance to go over there since my unit is now on alert and depends on if don. rumsfeld says yes. am i mad??? no because everyone thats over there signed that paper and im sorry but if you signed that paper to get through college then thats your mistake. everyone that decides to sign has that choice. i made it and am not mad at all. do i like it? no but its my decision and i,my fiance, and family have to live with it. plus i can tell you that theres no way i could let myself get captured alive. if i go i plan on taking or picking up a knife as a last resort. but either way i hope i dont go and feel for everyone that gets injured or killed over there. i pray for them all. MINUS THE TERRORIST. BASTARDS :mad:
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS
The only BPT GTR MX-3 in Texas!!!

man iraq sucks!!!
koreanmx-er

Post by koreanmx-er »

this presidents agenda is screwed up and before anyone revotes for bush (i dont like calling him pres. bush becuase we didnt vote him into office) i strongly urge them to go and watch the movie farenheit 911, eventhough to much skepticism about the movie it has many MANY strong points to which it enrages me to even speak about :rant2: BUCK FUSH!!!! :rant2:

aaaaah there much better now that i have vented

<small>[ June 30, 2004, 09:41 PM: Message edited by: koreanmx-er ]</small>
sold the mx-3 , bought 04 gtp comp g , from the smallest v6 to one of the biggest 3800 s/c FTW
MX3-Freak

Post by MX3-Freak »

No one seems to understand the Farenhiet 911 is a documentation of Michel Moore's interpretation of the current situation is, and why it is so. This is opposed to how most veiw it as a completely factual text book version of events; which brings on the claims of embelishment and so on....
Stock 1995 RS - Creek Blue
Car Meanins:
Honda: Hang On, Not Done Accelerating
FORD: Frequently Overhauled, Rarely Driven
Mazda: Must Always Zoom Down Asphalt
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

bush SUCKS, bomb ****en iraqis!!!
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

bush has ties with the Saudi royal family, and the saudi family sends money to terrorists theres a link between terrorism and bush. just an interesting tidbit I picked up.

Return to “Off-Topic”