Sold the mx for a 92 cavalier...

Off-Topic Discussions
Franko
Supporting Member

Sold the mx for a 92 cavalier...

Post by Franko »

Yeah, I got sick of owning a good car and decided that it was time for me to buy something that was slow, unreliable and terrifyingly ugly.

If this wasent april 1st and if I wasent just joking the I would expect everyone on this board to come to my house and take turns beating me. :froggie_red:
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Sold the mx for a 92 cavalier...

Post by Custommx3 »

to be honest.. I used to have an 84 cavalier and a 91 cavalier.

The 84 cavalier last I heard was STILL on the road.!! The 91 is still as well. Supprisingly the 84 was a good reliable car, even though it was Fugly.
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

ure too far or i would've :rant2:
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
psyense82

Post by psyense82 »

Franko looks up, every MX in the known world is out front, everyone blasts their systems, revs their engines, and laughs as the lil cav blows to kingdom come. lol... good one Franko
*note i will not be doing the rx7 hatch conversion, id rather get a BP*
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

Originally posted by Custommx3:
to be honest.. I used to have an 84 cavalier and a 91 cavalier.

The 84 cavalier last I heard was STILL on the road.!! The 91 is still as well. Supprisingly the 84 was a good reliable car, even though it was Fugly.
Those cars and ford tempos man.. they are like the baine of my existance. Honestly can you imagine someone going onto a car lot in 1992 and buying one of these cars new? It blows my mind! They were actually new once with no rust and someone paid more than $500 for one. :dunno:

Ill tell you what is supirsingly reliable. I have a 94 tracker that I bought for this winter and this thing rules! It goes everywhere! Mine has 300,000 km on it and dosen't even burn any oil, and it is not like it had an easy life either. It was only $250, and I coulden't have imagined a better rig for the winter. It is so good that you could easily drive it all summer long too! I highly recomend these rigs. Cheap parts if it breaks and it will run forever.
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
thebox

Post by thebox »

lol that was awesome... right after i was looking at the thread about "dumbest things you've heard" or whatever it was in the general forum, i see this thread and i'm like "oh my god..."
1992 MX-3 GS

KLZE - Fidanza Flywheel - CM IIR Clutch - Millenia IM - UR Pulley - IM Spacers - KL36 ECU
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

I paid $600 back in 1993 for an 84 Cavalier from a family member. It got me to school, had a new paint job, good running motor, and had a tune up. Hey for a kid needing a car, I was happy.
mx3TT
Supporting Member

Post by mx3TT »

I have a 98 Cav on the side and its the biggest POS in history.
Chris

MY MX-3 PICTURES
MX-3.com's online store - SUPPORT MX-3.COM

Return to “Off-Topic”