WTB: Lowering Springs (In GOOD Shape)

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
millionflame

WTB: Lowering Springs (In GOOD Shape)

Post by millionflame »

I'm in need of some new springs.<p>Not particular on brand so much, but I don't want to spend more than $190 (US) - or maybe around there depending on application and shape.<p>If you live in Canada, that's a bonus as well, but not nescesarry.<p>Thanks.
~A
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
Wagner359

Re: WTB: Lowering Springs (In GOOD Shape)

Post by Wagner359 »

buy some new h&r springs
R I P ****
92 MX-3 RS H&R springs K&N filter Protege cold air intake premier mp3 HU Kicker RS6 component speakers kicker eclipse pa5422 4 ch. on speakers. profile amp on JL 15w3 3 ft box ported tuned to 28 hz. rota c8s black with a polished chrome lip and a fresh new black paint job.
ProjekMX3
Supporting Member

Post by ProjekMX3 »

They have tons of coilovers right now for sale on ebay. They are like 140 not including shipping that should be within your budget.
92 GS, 210 psi per cylinder KL-101 Engine, Pacesetter Exhaust, Centerforce DF, CAI, Hi Flow Cat, Headers.
By Spring 06: Megasquirt and FPR
By Fall 06: KL-31 Heads with Interprep Cams
mattster

Post by mattster »

hey my jamex lowering springs are still for sale! click on the link below to see an earlier post and read some of the + comments some of the guys made... plus i live 5 minutes from the boarder and would be willing to bring em across and give them to you. oh yeah, they are brand new.<p>$150 USD<p>click
92 Mazda MX-3 GS: blaze red, bone stock, and daily driver
86 RX-7 GXL: '94 LT1 V8, 6 speed tranny, scary fast. SOLD
93 Mazda RX7 R1 LS1/6speed... 75% complete

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mattsterrx7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
^link to my V8 swap page
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

Well, the whole point I posted this was to see if I could get some springs in the next two weeks or so.<p>I would buy new, but ST are not even in stock at the factory right now, and H&R is just out of my price range for now.<p>It really sucks when a coil breaks on you over-night and you go to driver the car but can't!<p>mattster, what's the reason you're selling the jamex springs???<p>~A
mattster

Post by mattster »

i bought them with plans of installing but then i decided i didn't have enough time and really lost interest in modding out my car. did you read the link? a couple of guys said they worked with the 4cyl RS model. this is your perfect opporitunity to get them fast cuz i will meet you somewhere in BC to make the deal.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mattsterrx7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
^link to my V8 swap page
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

Ya, sorry, to be honest I never read the link. I never saw it! :( <p>I can't meet you anywhere since my car is not on the road due to the busted spring.<p>I'll email you on Monday night or Tuesday morning to tell you what I want to do.<p>Thanks for the reply.<p>~A
mattster

Post by mattster »

yeah sounds good i got a couple of other offers but i think that yours is going to be the easiest to work with. just e-mail me monday and we'll work out the details. are you part of mx-west by the way?

^link to my V8 swap page

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”