MX3 seats wanted

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
ELXtuner

MX3 seats wanted

Post by ELXtuner »

i need some mx3 seats, i ONLY need black or black and grey ones...none others...please email me at elxtuner02@yahoo.com... i have had a freind who bought some off here so i will go with a fair price
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Re: MX3 seats wanted

Post by atlantamx3 »

I am pretty sure that there were never any Black and Grey ones from the factory. If you saw some-- they were custom done.<p>The only straight black seats are the leather ones from a 1993 Special Edition. <p>Good luck though!
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
ELXtuner

Post by ELXtuner »

or silver which ever and i have seen grey or silver and black ones that were stock
MX-Dan

Post by MX-Dan »

well, if you ever cvhange your mind or decide you want to do some custom work, let me know i have teal ones for sale.
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

well he is right there were gray ones but there the but ugly ones from the 94^ erra
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

Well, I have bever heard of stock MX-3 seats that were black & grey Only. <p>Someone please post a pic of some STOCK black and grey MX-3 seats.<p>If they have Rainbow stripes-- then that does not count. That would be Black and grey and rainbow.<p>[ April 27, 2003: Message edited by: atlantamx3 ]</p>
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

there in the 95^ up models there but ugly but they are that color they came black and gray with the ugly rainbow stripes
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

And dont edit your post thats cheating he he he<p>I am pretty sure that there were never any Black and Grey ones from the factory. If you saw some-- they were custom done.<p>[ April 27, 2003: Message edited by: Mnemonic ]</p>

EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

I've got '95 seats if you want. Their black with the "ugly rainbow stripes". :shrug: E-mail or pm me if you're interested. I'm trying to get rid of them this week. Let me know. <p>one
back alley

Post by back alley »

ok, so what colour would you describe the stock seats of a '92 gs?
they look kinda blue to me with the fabric part kinda dotted multi colour. would that be accurate?
obviously i'm not good with colours.
tia,
joe<p>p.s. if anyone is interested in a back seat as described above i have one. the fabric is ripped on both sides so it would be perfect for reupholstering(sp?). cheap -offers?<p>[ April 28, 2003: Message edited by: back alley ]</p>
ELXtuner

Post by ELXtuner »

hey mxdan how much u asking?? you live relatively close to me so id prolly either come all the way and pick em up...and meet halfway and pay a lil more for ur gas needs...so far here are the prices... for a fair set of driver and passenger...60...for the good ones...90 and mint was 110...and yes i meant they gay rainbow ones...lol but they were still silver or whatever..lol...they also HAVE to be the highback ones...the ones that kinda look like racing seats thanks a lot!!<p>[ April 28, 2003: Message edited by: ELXtuner ]</p>
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

I have 3 sets of the 92-93 style seats for sale.<p>One pair is the stock black interior seats which are a dark blue with redish colored insert <p>The other pair is a set from a tan interior car, the outside is a greyish tan and the insert is a darker brownish tan<p>And the last pair is from a low-mileage SE. They are black leather seats (front and rear) and have very little wear. Only slight cracks are showing on the drivers seat, but none on the rear or passenger seat.<p>I live in 21012, MD USA if you are interested.
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
LabradorBoy

Post by LabradorBoy »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Gro Harlem:
I have 3 sets of the 92-93 style seats for sale.<p>One pair is the stock black interior seats which are a dark blue with redish colored insert
<hr></blockquote><p>I am interested in these. Pic? Price? These a ethe one-piece high-back ones, right?<p>Email me.<p>-Rob
robpilgrim@hotmail.com
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

they are all the recaro-made ones from the earlier model...no removable headrest
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”