WTB: RS/GS Front Bumper Cover and a Nose Bra - GOT ONE

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
LabradorBoy

WTB: RS/GS Front Bumper Cover and a Nose Bra - GOT ONE

Post by LabradorBoy »

Anybody have either? I prefer sales from Canada or the NY-VT-PA-NH-ME area due to shipping charges on the bumper cover. Cover can be scratched up, it will be repainted anyway.<p>I can pay via PayPal or postal MO immediately.<p>Drop me a reply or an email if you can help.<p>-Rob
robpilgrim@hotmail.com<p>[ April 07, 2003: Message edited by: LabradorBoy ]</p>
EBUCKS

Re: WTB: RS/GS Front Bumper Cover and a Nose Bra - GOT ONE

Post by EBUCKS »

You got mail.<p>one
sikblue

Post by sikblue »

i have a black front bumper cover, no scratches, only 1/2 a gs lip..the pass side is in full u need the drivers side. all lights and markers.. 100 plus shippin i live in rochester, NY
2 more weeks....
LabradorBoy

Post by LabradorBoy »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sik Blu MX3:
i have a black front bumper cover, no scratches, only 1/2 a gs lip..the pass side is in full u need the drivers side. all lights and markers.. 100 plus shippin i live in rochester, NY<hr></blockquote><p>Dude, I'll buy it in a flash, just get in contact with me ASAP, everybody on here tells me they have one but then they don't respond.<p>-Rob
robpilgrim@hotmail.com
mzdspd

Post by mzdspd »

i have one that has a 4in crack that can be easily fixed. i will give u a really good deal and i live in Delaware. let me know i need to get rid of it.
LabradorBoy

Post by LabradorBoy »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mzdspd:
i have one that has a 4in crack that can be easily fixed. i will give u a really good deal and i live in Delaware. let me know i need to get rid of it.<hr></blockquote><p>I already sent you an email on this!?!?<p>Just get in contact with me and we'll see what kind of a price you're looking to get.<p>-Rob
robpilgrim@hotmail.com

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”