94 Red MX-3 GS 5spd Manual 85K Miles - For Sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
BuckeyeMX3

94 Red MX-3 GS 5spd Manual 85K Miles - For Sale

Post by BuckeyeMX3 »

This is not just an ordinary MX-3. There are thousands of $s in extras, which I'm sure you can see. Other than a couple of rock chips in the hood, the car is almost mint. Check it out on my cardomain link. You can check out my new 350Z while you're at it (hence why the MX-3 has to go). I'd like to get about $6,000 for it since there is a lot of stuff in the car. I know how the market for cars with aftermarket parts is, so I am willing to negotiate (especially to someone on here, that will respect the car). If you are interested in any of the aftermarket parts, I would be willing to sell that stuff separately if the offer is decent enough. This would include, the seats (including rear seat covers), the door sills, the altezzas, the wheels, and whatever else you can see that you might want. If you want something like my white dash trim, I would do that if you'd trade me your original one + a little cash. <p>1994 MX-3 GS
markV6

Re: 94 Red MX-3 GS 5spd Manual 85K Miles - For Sale

Post by markV6 »

Hey man I'd buy the Altezza's from you and maybe other stuff if you could organise postage to the uk. Just tell me how much you want for the Altezza's and how I could pay you for them<p>and maybe the intake if cheap enough tell me your price<p>[ March 31, 2003: Message edited by: markV6 ]</p>
xXx_OTEP_xXx

Re: 94 Red MX-3 GS 5spd Manual 85K Miles - For Sale

Post by xXx_OTEP_xXx »

How much would it cost to ship the white dash? And glovebox if you want to sell that..?<p>To CT, USA (06111)<p>im interested :p <p>oh, and how much for the seats? just wondering about those, but i know they'll be very costly +shipping will be high.. unless u have a good offer, who knows<p>u can email me if you want dude, tee_emm@msn.com or IM me xXxOTEPxXx<p>[ March 31, 2003: Message edited by: xXx_OTEP_xXx ]</p>
Sold my 95 RS "Little Peanut" but she will never be forgotten. :(

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”