Junkyard find

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Hy300

Junkyard find

Post by Hy300 »

Just curious...<p>I found a wrecked MX-6 LS, a 92 GS, and a 95 GS (missing engine) in a junkyard. The engines in the MX-6 and 92 probably aren't worth anything because they've been sitting over the winter. All three cars still have most of their interiors though and both MX-3s are white.<p>Anything I should keep my eye out for. Anyone interested in parts? I give no guarantees on availability, just let me know what you want and I can come back with a price tomorrow evening when I go there again.
BumpNGlow

Re: Junkyard find

Post by BumpNGlow »

center console w/ flip lid(I actually just want the lid -- w/ hinge still attached). If you can find that please email me... I'll be your best friend for at least 20 minutes :D !<p>j/p -- if you find one let me know.
FOR SALE, AS A PARTS CAR

1994 Mazda MX-3 <-- 152dB's w/ 1 15
> Invited to '02 USACi World Finals, but did not compete due to stock alternator problems.
> Can't go to '03 USACi World Finals because I HAVE NOTHING LEFT!!
Absath

Post by Absath »

damn you bump and glow. would you hurry up and get one already? i'm next in line.<p>-Abs
Don't park drunk, accidents cause people.

92 Blaze Red MX-3 GS, KL-ZE, ACT Clutch, KL 36 ECU, SS Clutch Line
honeybabes

Post by honeybabes »

Can you get me the price of the front bumper lip?
BumpNGlow

Post by BumpNGlow »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Absath:
damn you bump and glow. would you hurry up and get one already? i'm next in line.<p>-Abs<hr></blockquote><p>I've learned to get parts on this board you gotta be very quick about asking. :D !
FOR SALE, AS A PARTS CAR

1994 Mazda MX-3 <-- 152dB's w/ 1 15
> Invited to '02 USACi World Finals, but did not compete due to stock alternator problems.
> Can't go to '03 USACi World Finals because I HAVE NOTHING LEFT!!
sheller

Post by sheller »

I need: the front GS spoiler, ashtray with working latch, and rear driver's side quarter panel. You can email me at ddonicht@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Steve
Juddd_83

Post by Juddd_83 »

either one of the mx-3s still have the oem rear spoiler? If so give me a price!!! EMAIL ME!!!
---------------------------
Finally a fellow MX-3er!!!!
Euro Tails (Clear Lense)
OEM RS Spoiler
Indiglo Guages
5000V Blue Ground Effects
---------------------------
whinypunk

Post by whinypunk »

front lip or rear spoiler. whinypunk1892@hotmail.com
tonguefreek

Post by tonguefreek »

come one come all lol i have the long sought after lid for the center console (with hing and latch) black in color send me your offers at tonguefreek@yahoo.com :eek:
blikmik

Post by blikmik »

Hey man... is the MX-6 tranny standard? If so, how much?
Hy300

Post by Hy300 »

Okay, it rained all day and I didn't stop at teh junkyard. So I'm going on memory.<p>One of the GS wings is white and I THINK in okay condition. The other wing was a funky orange color, like some custom job.<p>The interiors were missing all the console pieces, the plastic tray and radios and I'm betting the ashtray is gone but I'll check tomorrow if I can. The dashes and gauges are intact and just a little dirty. If anyone wants them I'l give them a rub down with armorall and let you know if they're scratched. They're both black in color and the 95 dash had the airbags go off, so you'll need to replace that.<p>I'm not sure about the body panels, when I was there I was looking for engines and interior. I forget if the MX-6 was auto or manual.<p>Any more questions? I'll make a list of what you guys want before I leave.
Len-Dogg

Post by Len-Dogg »

How much for the orange spoiler? If you could get a pic then I very well may be interested.
1995 Blaze Red RS 5sp. Manual, Pacesetter Exhaust, Custom CAI, 17" ADR Rims, Kumho Tires, Altezzas, GS Style Spoiler and Mud Guards, Neoprene Seat Covers, Aluminum Foot Pedals, Leather Shift Knob, Remote Starter, Blaupunkt Stereo and 5-disc changer, Pioneer Speakers, Amp, and Sub<p>http://www.cardomain.com/id/lendogg<p>http://www.msu.edu/~leonar40/Car.html<p>Image
Hy300

Post by Hy300 »

Okay, just got back, lots of interesting finds.<p>First of all, there are other Mazdas there such as 323's, 626's, and some Mercury Capri's. So, if anyone wants 4cyl parts then E-mail me and I'll see if I can find something.<p>The MX-6 was standard transmission, the vehicle was wrecked in what appears to be a rollover. The 95 MX-3 is actually an RS, I couldn't tell at first because of the GS spoiler. The Orange (actually red, my mistake) spoiler is not clear coated and has some black scuffs on it, could be grease or something. It's in fine condition with no scratches if you want to repaint it.<p>I did find some interesting items in the trunk of the 92. Someone had taken apart the dash to get out the steering column. So, in the trunk I found a working ashtray that springs open perfectly and the rubber seal is still in-tact. Right beneath that was a black console piece with vinyl armrest. Both items are undamaged and in fact... I found the plastic cup holder attachment still in the arm rest.<p>Unfortunately, it seems that every body panel on both MX-3's has some dent or damage of one kind or another. Someone already grabbed the GS lip, sorry Sheller. I took pictures of everything, including some engine shots, I'll have them in a few days. They may or may not turn out bad since I had to snap them quick. The Junkyard didn't want anyone using cameras actually, there was a sign at the gate. Oops, kinda forgot it was in my pocket, oh well... had to put it to good use anyway.
ryanlindenberg

Post by ryanlindenberg »

how much for a DOHC 1.6L motor...pretty much just need the cheapest one that works. i would want the intake manifold on it also. thanks<p>[ March 21, 2003: Message edited by: ryanlindenberg ]</p>
CARDOMAIN WITH UPDATED PICS
"There are 2 kinds of pedestrians, the quick and the dead."
Len-Dogg

Post by Len-Dogg »

Alright, my email is leonar40@hotmail.com. Please email me with the price that you would like for the red GS spoiler. I would really like a picture also. Hope to hear from you soon!<p>Jason
1995 Blaze Red RS 5sp. Manual, Pacesetter Exhaust, Custom CAI, 17" ADR Rims, Kumho Tires, Altezzas, GS Style Spoiler and Mud Guards, Neoprene Seat Covers, Aluminum Foot Pedals, Leather Shift Knob, Remote Starter, Blaupunkt Stereo and 5-disc changer, Pioneer Speakers, Amp, and Sub<p>http://www.cardomain.com/id/lendogg<p>http://www.msu.edu/~leonar40/Car.html<p>Image

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”