Cracking Rear Altezze style lights

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Cracking Rear Altezze style lights

Post by Daninski »

I noticed the clear plastic on my rear lights have many cracks almost like someone was hitting them with their fist? My son has been driving the car and he said he has no idea how it happened. Has anyone had their rear light clear covers crack because if not someone damaged these. Guess I'll be posting in the [WTB] section. lol
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Cracking Rear Altezze style lights

Post by mitmaks »

My guess is cheap chinese junk taillights made out of plastic. I see lots of cars with altezzas that are yellowed out and cracked.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”