grant steeeing hub

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
posey92
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

grant steeeing hub

Post by posey92 »

Will a GRANT steering wheel hub fit with a MoMo wheel.
kulluminati777

Re: grant steeeing hub

Post by kulluminati777 »

It should. Sparcos, momos, Isottas, are all the same exact bolt pattern I believe and if not they make adapters now what you need to be thinking of is the spline count the same as an MX3 on that grant hub....
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

No a grant hub will not work with a MOMO wheel. Grant hubs are five bolt while Momos are six bolt.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
posey92

Post by posey92 »

Damn ok I was aking cuz I have no way to buy things off the internet and only use cash on stuff and I could get that....o well.
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

ah ok i never seen one in real life. I thought they were the ebay hubs. Are they a special kind or something?
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
posey92

Post by posey92 »

Grant seems to be a brand in between ebay stuff and name brand like momo...they make wheels and hubs maybe other stuff...but are usually found at the parts stores...the Pepboys I go to has a speed shop section where I can buy struts and other type stuff off the shelf...and they stock grant hubs...

The guy looked it up on the computer and they do have a hub for the mx3 but no way of know if itll fit a momo wheel...are the bolt patterns differwnt like lugs...4x100 or some are 4x114 ....or are 6 bolt hubs for any 6 bolt wheel...not buyong stuff of the internet is a pain but he has to order it but I pay him cash...but since its ordered no refunds or exchange...its only 26 bux but for bout that I can get an ebay from the internet thru someone maybe l...

Return to “Appearance”