Sold my mazda :(

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
hgallegos915

Sold my mazda :(

Post by hgallegos915 »

Well the day came. I dont have time. I work too much and I have way too much debt. The car was parked for years and sold for 1500 with a klze turbo :( the guy got it running hes a good friend. It was sad but at least I still got my gsxr 100 and y 4x4 f150 :D Wish you all the best of luck :D
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
benyandthejets
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Sold my mazda :(

Post by benyandthejets »

hgallegos915 wrote:Well the day came. I dont have time. I work too much and I have way too much debt. The car was parked for years and sold for 1500 with a klze turbo :( the guy got it running hes a good friend. It was sad but at least I still got my gsxr 100 and y 4x4 f150 :D Wish you all the best of luck :D
KLZE & turbo for 1500? Damn. That was a good deal. Good luck with your future ventures
93 Blaze Red GS
kulluminati777
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by kulluminati777 »

another member lost :(
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

Any pictures you could post up that you might have forgot in the past? It'd be a nice memorial lol

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”