custom dash

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
sinix3
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

custom dash

Post by sinix3 »

ok so i have a quick question for anyone who may know. i have a digital dash out of a nissan nx that i want to wire into my mx3. my only problem is i have a gs and the nx only had a 4 banger in it. what would i have to do to make the tach accurate. i think its something simple like a resistor or something but i cannot think of it for the life of me.any help would be much appreciated so if anyone has a idea let me know. :D
92 mx3 gs klze swap.
"nitrous is like a hot chick with an std you know you want to hit it but your afraid of the consequences"
Nd4SpdSe

Re: custom dash

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
sinix3

Post by sinix3 »

is that the only way you know of?
92 mx3 gs klze swap.
"nitrous is like a hot chick with an std you know you want to hit it but your afraid of the consequences"
wertys

Post by wertys »

how's the project coming along sinix?
sinix3

Post by sinix3 »

I had all the wiring done but my connectors broke so i made custom plugs i just haven't had a chance to wire it in so at the moment it is at a halt but im hoping to get back to it shortly
92 mx3 gs klze swap.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”