mani list for 94 MX-3 B6de 1.6 for T25/t28 turbo

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
specialtyneed
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

mani list for 94 MX-3 B6de 1.6 for T25/t28 turbo

Post by specialtyneed »

I was trying to get the list (hyperlink) to work for the 4 cyl MX-3 junk yard turbo car list but it wont load, times out looks like some gaming site is host to the file. Thought it was a sticky but can not find it today. Please Help! Would someone repost the junk yard MX-3 4 cyl turbo list or something like (copy it here) if possible.

Also have trouble understanding the acronyms from the MX-3 Turbo H JV turbo availability list. Someone please explain these abbreviations:
H JV,
br,
BFMR VJ-6,
VJ-11,
VJ-14 american BF,
group A turbo used in WRC.

I get the rest.

I found a new Garrett t25/t28 on CL but just need to make sure I can find all the oil/coolant lines and fittings off a salvage car. Am going with no intercooler. Prefer internal wastegate set low 6-8? and a External BOV.

What else induction side will I need off of what car year models or is this a must fabricate item?

I also want to know what cars I can use the ex mani off of with correct mount for the f25/f28.

Looks from some posts the ETD Motors turbo mani '89-'97 bp 1.6 miata/mx-5 is compatible correct? Also the JGS turbo header kits here http://jgsturbo.com/index2.html are ok. But lets say I am not willing to spend the $200 on either new mani and have the time and can find the right junk yard vehicle. Which ones will work (need above mentioned junk year turbo list)?
94 MX-3 L4 1.6L B6-DE DOHC MT F25M-R Silver Ext Blk Int 181k mi disty mod to ext style done. Worklog viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77306&hilit=specialtyneed&start=0

Return to “Forced Induction”