Looking for post about digital gauges.q

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
cWs306
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Looking for post about digital gauges.q

Post by cWs306 »

Hey, im looking for a post thats a guide on how to install the digital gauges from a mercury villager? if anyone knows this post, can you post a link for me please! thank you!
RobMinhas

Re: Looking for post about digital gauges.q

Post by RobMinhas »

Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
Sleeper6

Post by Sleeper6 »

http://www.xtremethings.com/

The original source klzeporsche on probetalk is who you want to talk to as well, he runs the site.
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
cWs306

Post by cWs306 »

ohh there we go! perfect! thanks alot guys!
Dragon1212

Post by Dragon1212 »

I would do it but i don't know where a villager Can be found lol..
Worklog for the Blue One
Worklog for the KLZE
First Car, And My baby... $550 To buy and repair from Write-off... The radio and amp that was in it was worth more than that!!!.
Hunting For a Supra MKIV, but I'll never get one. Still Hunting.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

Junkyard, Craigslist, hell you may even be able to find the cluster pre-pulled on the internet. :D
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
Dragon1212

Post by Dragon1212 »

Lol
no villagers here... lol anywhere
Worklog for the Blue One
Worklog for the KLZE
First Car, And My baby... $550 To buy and repair from Write-off... The radio and amp that was in it was worth more than that!!!.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

The United States is your friend then :wink: Travel to Oregon, we've a decent number of MX-3 lovers, although I'm the farthest south that I know of... :(
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

Dragon1212 wrote:Lol
Picknpulls site says they have one in stock.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
Dragon1212

Post by Dragon1212 »

RobMinhas wrote:
Dragon1212 wrote:Lol
Picknpulls site says they have one in stock.

SILENCE! I CANT AFFORD THAT! DO... NOT.... TEMPT.... MY ..... ADDICTION!!!!!
Worklog for the Blue One
Worklog for the KLZE
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Lol'd :lol:

I can definitely relate... I've had a bit of money coming in from parts sales and work that came out of nowhere. I've been on a bit of a spending spree this fall so far. Can't wait for my wideband and headers to come in the mail... :welder:
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

PNP only charges 36 bucks for the full gauge cluster, with the 50% sale the 18 bucks isn't too much haha.

And yeah MrMazda92, pretty much did the same over the summer into the fall, bought a second car for the engine and turbo, bought a standalone, boost controller, intercooler, piping, oil pump, water pump, gasket sets....the list goes on. Who knew there was so much stuff you could buy for a car haha?
Dragon1212

Post by Dragon1212 »

No it just pisses me of because i was just there and got my protege wheel.

And i need to link about projectors, and have no money but the default one is Crap..
Last edited by Dragon1212 on October 22nd, 2012, 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Worklog for the Blue One
Worklog for the KLZE
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

Dragon1212 wrote:No it just pisses me of because i was just there and got my protege wheel.
I think they really like to bend you over for the air bag wheels eh? I got a really nice minty red MOMO wheel off of an Eagle Talon for 15 bucks whereas it's 40 bucks or something for an old stock airbag steering wheel from a 90s Toyota Celica.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Rob, that's why you throw the airbag itself in your tool bag. :lol:

My summer/fall was pretty packed full too, surprisingly... I thought that it would be hard to get anything done, but I managed decently.

Plug n Play MegaSquirt, Wideband O2, Headers, SRD Crossmember, SRD Tie-Bar, Exedy Clutch(on payday I'm ordering this one), and I'm picking up 2 KLG4 engines next month. :welder: I didn't finish my upgraded wiring project for my H4 headlights, but I'll get it done very cleanly when I swap the engine and start my wiretuck. I went with 10 gauge wiring, a fuzed distribution block for each light(high & low), and am planning to run 80/100w H4 bulbs.

Painted my 1st MX-3, picked up a 3rd MX-3, and managed to attend a good sized meet!

If all goes to plan, I'll have a LOT more done before December 1st... I'm pushing my time envelope though, without a garage.
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”