WTB: Non Running MX-3

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
FCMika

WTB: Non Running MX-3

Post by FCMika »

Heres pretty much what I'm looking for to put an MX-6 engine into, The MX-3 has to be a GS model. Keep in mind I want this to be a pretty car when its done and running so if yours is a junker, you best stop reading here.<p>Body:
Good Shape
Couple Small Dings is ok
No Rust, Period.
Cannot be Teal!
Sunroof prefered but not nesecary<p>Interior:
Prefer Power Everything
No rips in seats, carpeting, etc
Minimal cracked plastic is ok.<p>Engine:
Dying or Dead, Engine must be either complete in car or removed, Included with car.<p>Other Mechanical:
All Electrical Must Work
Must Be 5 Speed!<p>I will pick up or pay the shipping. Prefer a Canadian seller but will buy from the states as well if the price is reasonable.
MX3Chick

Re: WTB: Non Running MX-3

Post by MX3Chick »

1994 Creek Blue Mica 4 cyl
144,500 miles
Excellent condition
Hatch shade and window vents painted to match car
Rear mud gards
2.5" Pacesetter exhaust piping
Thermal muffler
Carbon fiber covered intake filter
engine bay painted in silver with purple/orange wire loom
Stock GS 5 spoke wheels AND stock RS wheels with hubcaps and Yokohama H4 tires (practically brand new)
2 Carbon fiber shift knobs
Carbon fiber and aluminum pedals
Floor mats
Some interior parts painted silver
Sony Xplode M650 CD player
Infinity Gold speakers all around
Competition grade tweeters
2 10" Rockford Fosgate subs
Rockford Fosgate 1/2 ohm capacitor
Panisonic 2 channel amp
MTX 2 Channel amp
Boss DVD player
3 Pyle 5" monitors (one in each headrest, other up front)
"Powered By Mazda" seatbelt covers
Clear side markers and turn signals
Viper alarm
Interior is in great condition<p>I have taken excellent care of this car. The front half shafts are new and other than replacing those, I have had no problems with the car. It also has a brand new battery.<p>I have won the following awards with it: 2001 3rd in mild class at the Carlisle Custom Compact Power Jam, 2002 2nd in mild class Custom Compact Nationals, and Best In Car Entertainment at an Ohio Probes meet.<p>I am asking $5500 obo (US dollars) for EVERYTHING! I WILL NOT part it out, this is selling as it is now! <p>Contact me at crockitsgrl@hotmail.com or (740)927-6587<p>Thanks!
Megen Murphy
'11 Hyundai Sonata
94 MX3 RIP 9/8/04

Wanna cookie? ;)
whitemx3

Post by whitemx3 »

i got a white mx3 v6 for sale. minor chipping and the back bumper got scratched. has 158,xxx miles on it new tires new shocks new wheel bearings . only thing the car need is a new timing belt. asking for 3000 firm email baybepebbles@aol.com
FCMika

Post by FCMika »

MXchick, you car sounds wonderful, however I don't want a 4cyl or any of the extra weight you have put in, all of the audio and video you have put in would go unused or removed. I am also extremely against interior painting of any form. Thanks for the interest.<p>WhiteMX3, I can find a 96 GS, often with many custom parts and no chips or scratches for the price you want for yours, and thats before i add the shipping to get the car here.<p>Once again I thank you for the interest but I must urge people that I would much rather buy a Non running car because I already have an engine to put in.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”