Official something you want to share thread?

Off-Topic Discussions
Evo_Spec

Official something you want to share thread?

Post by Evo_Spec »

So the purpose of this thread would be if something happened during your day that you feel like you want to share.

Now i know we had a "random things" (or something like that) thread before but i couldn't really find it but thought this would be irrelevant to that thread anyways.

Anyways so i've been procrastinating for about 8-12 months to sort my rim/tire collection and today i finally decided that i would go through my rim/tire pile i had building up in the garage and post what i didn't want for sale on kijiji.
One of the reason it took me so long to do this was because i thought that i wanted/needed the rims or tires in that pile, well i was wrong. After about 2-3 hours of pulling down wheels, sorting through all of them and taking good quality pictures post on kijiji i ended up with:
-a set of ford rims w/tires
-a basically brand new goodyear nordic tire
-a brand new ultrex as4 tire
-2 14" tires i had on my mx-3 when i bought it
-a set of 3 15" honeycomb rims, one of which has a completely bald tire and 2 that have very good condition Blizzaks on them that was under a TV
-a set of Mercedes-Benz rims which i have no idea why i have or where i got them from since my family has never owned a Benz.

Before starting this i honestly thought i only had one set of rims and maybe 2 tires that i would probably sell XD

The worst part about this is that i've been pretty poor lately since i haven't been working and well after posting all this stuff up, accounting for low ballers and the possibility that i'm asking too much, i'm looking at anywhere between $550-750.

*edit* Oh i also found my B-pillar bar, 92 steering wheel cover and 4 GS lips, 2 of which i'll be posting up FS soon (the other 2 are MINE muwhahaha)

So yeah, that's what i felt like sharing today =D
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Re: Official something you want to share thread?

Post by MrMazda92 »

Those GS lips will sell quickly on here, cool find! It's like finding $20 in your jeans when you put them on, except it's $500+, and you get to clean wheels first. :freak:
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

MrMazda92 wrote:Those GS lips will sell quickly on here, cool find! It's like finding $20 in your jeans when you put them on, except it's $500+, and you get to clean wheels first. :freak:
hahaha yeah, that's pretty much how it was for me.
I'm not so sure about one of the lips cause it's in pretty rough condition, but maybe someone here is good with urethane repairs.
Tavman_1213
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Tavman_1213 »

haha It seems like yours isnt too bad of a collection!! I feel like that but with transmissions!! 1 F-series, 2 G-series(which I'm keeping just incase i blow one up) and an AWD GTX G-series transmission!! All those transmissions and no clutch!!
93 White RS- BPT Built not bought!!
Worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=78988
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

Tavman_1213 wrote:haha It seems like yours isnt too bad of a collection!! I feel like that but with transmissions!! 1 F-series, 2 G-series(which I'm keeping just incase i blow one up) and an AWD GTX G-series transmission!! All those transmissions and no clutch!!
well maybe i'll blow my F-series one day and can take one off your hand XD
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

I bought 10lbs of modeling clay last night and I'm getting ready to start making a 1/8th scale model of my project car tomorrow. Pretty stoked about testing my sculpting skills this weekend.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

Today I woke feeling pretty crappy from this cold that's been bugging me for awhile. I felt like I wanted to do something today before work so I decided to pick up a proper socket set finally. I've been rolling with a very patchy set of master craft sockets I inherited from my uncle and they suck. Usually I don't have the right socket which leads to me winging it and messing up for the most part. I found a stanley 142 pc set for 100 bucks at canadian tire that i decided to grab. I went to two different Canadian tires only to find out that they're sold out in all of Calgary :( Luckily Shayne reminded me to ask Anthony about any in Edmonton and Anthony pulled through, so I get a set of sockets on sunday!

I also tried to put my stock 95 rails onto some Protege GT seats. Biiiig fail. Nowhere even close to lining up so I gave up. My options are crooked comfy seats or straight less comfy seats. :shrug:
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
mikeinaus

Post by mikeinaus »

is that the black stanley set? myself and like 80% of my class has it. its a good set, the ratchets are nice and strong compared to the master craft ones. my only complaint is the black chrome scratches easily if you use it like a hammer :lol:

one thing id like to share. my over fueling issue with my car is annoying me to the point that i dont even like driving it, however i do enjoy throwing parts at it and doing work on it. if only i had, dare i say beater civic to get around in and save my mx3 for summer id probably appreciate it more :lol:. that and my citys roads are crap and ive been hating on my h&r springs lately.
Tavman_1213

Post by Tavman_1213 »

I am not going to lie I feel like crap because I ate atleast a 4 pound burrito from Mucho Burrito!! I just couldn't help myself for 11 bucks you can't go wrong!!! Now I am going to go into a food comma!! Size wise it was as big as a pop bottle but wider!!
93 White RS- BPT Built not bought!!
Worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=78988
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

Tavman_1213 wrote:I am not going to lie I feel like crap because I ate atleast a 4 pound burrito from Mucho Burrito!! I just couldn't help myself for 11 bucks you can't go wrong!!! Now I am going to go into a food comma!! Size wise it was as big as a pop bottle but wider!!
4 pound....burritto? I know where Im going for dinner.....
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
mikeinaus

Post by mikeinaus »

lol lets just hope your digestive track condenses it on its way out :lol:
Sleeper6

Post by Sleeper6 »

92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

My wife and 8 week old daughter have gone out of province to visit her family. (not sure when they are getting back, maybe a week) I'm so out of place. It's nice not having to worry about a baby all the time, but the house is just too big for one pernson and a dog.

They left Friday morning and I am already bored. Something tells me I'll be drinking more than I need to. And lets face it, you can't J-O ALL the time.

Sooooo.. ya. That's what I have to share
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Sleeper6 wrote:Repost from PT, but way too funny

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/2846822866.html
This posting has been flagged for removal.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

RS_OBD'oh_2 wrote:And lets face it, you can't J-O ALL the time.
:lol: I love it, you should dig through the internet looking for random performance tricks! That's what I do, when I'm bored...
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc

Return to “Off-Topic”