[GI] Smoked Slim Visors

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

[GI] Smoked Slim Visors

Post by fowljesse »

Now that I'm back in the game, I could make more of them. If I can get 10 people to pay a deposit, I can make them. If you are interested, but don't know what they look like, I can post picture, and answer any questions. They will be $111.11 USD, and shipping will depend on where to.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
diezzel
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: [GI] Smoked Slim Visors

Post by diezzel »

Geez , can I get my pair . :lol: HA HA
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Absolutely!
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I bought the material to make 10 sets, so I'll put them up in this section when they are done, and ready to be shipped.
Sleeper6

Post by Sleeper6 »

How bout some fouljesse engine dampners instead? Im too lazy to make my own. :mrgreen:
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

The credit for that goes to Cjthor. Well, it was a joint project. If I can buddy up with another guy with a welder, I can make those, if there's enough interest!
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

These slim visors are the best. They compliment the car and fit like factory. Everyone who bought them last time were completely satisfied. I have visors but if I didn't I'd jump on these. Anyone who has them now care to comment?
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

I had a 1:1 visors to car ratio. It changed to a 2:1 visors to car ratio.

I now have a 1:1 visor to car ratio. They're fantastic! I just need to install them for the first time...
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
mikeinaus
antispam: No

Post by mikeinaus »

are these the "flat" ones that dont bubble out from the car? if they are some dumbass in my class broke one of mine and cant afford to buy me new ones. nor can i for that matter :crying:. the idiot tried to fix it will that plastic weld stuff then tried to sand out all the glue he spilled completely ruining the finish. not to mention his fix lasted a total of 5 days before it fell off :x
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Oh, man. That sucks. Yes, these are the flat kind. They are made from polycarbonate. I don't know how you'd glue them..maybe superglue, carefully. Send me a picture, and I'll see if I could give advice.
I usually get on odd one from a sheet of Polycarbonate. If I do, I could sell you just the one side for $50.
Vecia

Post by Vecia »

I want a set!!!!???
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

I want a set!!! Too bad I'm hoarding money for go-fast parts again...
Last edited by MrMazda92 on February 10th, 2012, 11:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
WhiteFinish

Post by WhiteFinish »

Are they going to be made with the shape near the mirror or straight line?
Just another Mx3 freak :)

Feedback topic: Click

Worklog
Worklog click
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

I have two sets of the original slim visors, I do like the way yours angle straight back vs the upward slant that the ones I have are at. Are they made from the same material as the original ones? as they were not see through at all.
Thefez

Post by Thefez »

Id be interested pending pics

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”