[FS] 99-03 Mazda Protege K-Sport Coilovers

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

[FS] 99-03 Mazda Protege K-Sport Coilovers

Post by Mooneggs »

Paypal: mx3fanatic@yahoo.com
My feedback: http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.ph ... t=60453url

I'm not sure why I didn't post these for sale sooner on here. I have them posted over on ClubProtege as well and listed on the Portland Craigslist.

Asking $700 shipped in the US (reduced from $750)
These K-Sport Coilovers are the Kontrol Pro Damper System for the 99-03 Mazda Protege (CMZ020-KP) with 1st gen strut mounts/housings and recently replaced BRAND NEW 2nd gen shocks (black bodies) directly from K-Sport. The fronts were used for 500 miles (I was testing them out on my mazda mx-3) and the rears have never even been driven on since I replaced the shocks. Some of the paint is worn off of one of the rear strut towers but other than that these are in really great condition. All 4 bottom strut mounts have a hole for the stabilizer links to connect to. One of the front pillowball mounts is pretty loose but I didn't notice any issues when driving on it. There is some minor bits of rust on the top bolts. 2 keys to adjust the 36 way dampening are included as well as 2 height adjustment tools. I also installed all new rubber bushings on the top and bottom of all 4 coils and am including 2 extra brand new ones from K-Sport. The retail MSRP on these is $1450. And because I like to have 100% confidence in what I sell I actually went to a junkyard and fitted these to an 01 Protege :freak: :mrgreen:

The original reason I bought them was to install in my mx-3. After trying to install I realized NO the rears will not fit your MX-3 without extensive modification. Yes the fronts will fit with longer bolts and washers (which I can supply) if this is a route you want to take. Details/pics here of the fail installation: http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=77555

Daninski
Supporting Member

Re: [FS] 99-03 Mazda Protege K-Sport Coilovers

Post by Daninski »

I remember your pain. http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.ph ... il#p584588
Maybe someone would like to continue where you left off.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
DeadMaker
antispam: No

Post by DeadMaker »

Maybe you should post them in clubprotege..
Black Mazda Mx3 Rs 1997 B6DE
fillpereira

Post by fillpereira »

DeadMaker wrote:Maybe you should post them in clubprotege..
"I have them posted over on ClubProtege as well and listed on the Portland Craigslist."

Second sentence :P
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

sold locally.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Congrats!! To think you were worried ;) Good job Mark
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”