[FS] '93 part out - CAR IS SOLD

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Meanie

[FS] '93 part out - CAR IS SOLD

Post by Meanie »

As much as it's killing me to do this, it's time to part ways with my teal '93 stock 4 banger. I had an accident which caused me to rear end an SUV, which did no damage to it.

The front passenger side is toast including headlight, hood, fender, power steering pump and maybe a few other things. The car still runs and I was contemplating repairing, but it's not worth it to me. Therefore, here's the scoop....

The body isn't worth much since rust was taking it's toll on her except the front fenders, which I finished off with the accident.
The aluminum wheels are being used on another vehicle.
Drivers seat has a tear on the left side and passenger seat has a small cigarette burn hole on the seating/butt part (I bought it that way since I don't smoke).

I wish someone would take the whole thing and use it for parts, the engine or whatever, but if not, I figure I will remove a few things if anyone needs anything before I call the junk yard. Though, keep in mind, I have no desire to remove and/or ship any "major" component/part. If it's fairly simple or doesn't require a great deal of effort, I'll do what I can to remove something. If you want something major and you live nearby, you're welcome to take it off, but it'll be cold outside. My zip is 48073.....brrrrr.

I don't know if I'm supposed to list prices, but I can't do that unless I know what someone wants. Therefore, anyone want to fill me in on the rules or how I should approach this, I'm all eyes.

I can take pictures if anyone cares to see something.

Any questions, let me know.

Thanks
Last edited by Meanie on December 27th, 2011, 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kudkudniyog

Re: [FS] '93 part out

Post by kudkudniyog »

Are you willing to take out and sell the gauge cluster? If so, I'm interested.
Meanie

Post by Meanie »

I'll give it a whirl this weekend. You want the entire assembly?
kudkudniyog

Post by kudkudniyog »

Meanie wrote:I'll give it a whirl this weekend. You want the entire assembly?
What I really need is the left side (fuel, & temp). Whatever is easier for you. Whole assembly or parts is fine.
im2bad4ya

Post by im2bad4ya »

I need 2 light sockets from the bumper side lights. Preferably when you cut the wires, give me some slack (or do they have a connector you can disconnect?) Either way, how about $10 for a pair?

-1992 MX-3 RS w/BP Swap Tropical Emerald Metallic "Lucky" 2005-2012 *REST IN PIECES*
Worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=78176

-2003.5 MAZDASPEED Protege #882 Blazing Yellow Mica "Lemon Drop" 2012-2015 SOLD!

-2003 MAZDASPEED Protege #1186 Spicy Orange "Debbie" 2014-2015 SOLD!

-1980 Toyota Corolla Green 2014-present

-2002 Lexus IS 300 Solar Yellow 2015-present
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

How bout the shifter and the shifter mount? As in, where it mounts to the console, and where the shifter can potentially fall out... how much for that shipped to chattanooga tn 37421
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
jeffs93toy
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by jeffs93toy »

if the ac vents are all in good shape im very interested
Meanie

Post by Meanie »

My apologies for the late reply. The whole car is pending a sale tomorrow with another person interested if this sales falls through. If by some chance neither one works out, I'll remove parts.

Thank you

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”