[WTB] mx3 v6 transmission HALF shaft (TX)

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
hgallegos915

[WTB] mx3 v6 transmission HALF shaft (TX)

Post by hgallegos915 »

I call on the powers of the mx3 community in helping me find the half shaft.

Anyone got one? let me know. I do not even need the whole thing, I just need the bearing side of the shaft. If you have it let me know please!
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
mazdags94

Re: WTB mx3 v6 transmission HALF shaft (TX)

Post by mazdags94 »

Hey Hec,

I have a complete mtx v6 halfshaft (2-bolt with a third hole drilled). Do you still need this? I sold my mx a while back and did NOT want to part with this as it was so hard to find. I've been sitting on it just waiting for someone to need it. PM me if you still need it.

Thanks!
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=69003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”