DOOR panels!!!!!

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
RyansMX3

DOOR panels!!!!!

Post by RyansMX3 »

i have been to a couple of appholetry places and they all say they cant install vinyl in the oval cloth area at your arm rest ! does anyone have any panels for sale ? i wanted pref. beige doors with black cloth. or all black . anyone also have any ideas about what to do ? i thought of maybe fiberglassing and painting the inside cloth part of the door?
1992 GS, Full body Kit Costum shaved, Crazy Stereo, 17" rims, Insane shaved hood!!!!!!! Too much Too list!!
muttpower
antispam: No

Re: DOOR panels!!!!!

Post by muttpower »

Re-covering with fabric, or vinyl isn't that hard, especially on our door panels. The shop you went to is full of it...or inexperienced, or both...
1992 MX3 GS (My Project Toy)
K8DE, see web site...too many mods to list, but still growing.
2006 Dodge Durango (The Family-Mobile)
Every time you race a Honda Civic, a kitten kills a retard.
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: DOOR panels!!!!!

Post by PATDIESEL »

I think the issue they might not want to challange is that vinyl can and will usually shrink and pull away at the edges. Why not jsut get some new fabric put in there instead. or do like Mutt said and get a good shop who isn't scared of the slightly more difficult...
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP

Return to “Appearance”