[EBAY] 93 GS KL

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
carizle
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

[EBAY] 93 GS KL

Post by carizle »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mazda-mx ... 865wt_1079

Nice car price is a little too rich for me though.
If it weren't for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstoppable!

98 Mustang Gt-convertible, bolt-ons and SCT race tune-Cams and 4.10 gears coming soon
SOLD-92 GS beater-280,000 miles and still goin strong-HEI mod
SOLD-91 Explorer XLT 4x4-never let me down, at least when I can afford to fill it up
Sleeper6

Re: [EBAY] 93 GS KL

Post by Sleeper6 »

pretty seats..... :love:
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
Sisko182

Post by Sisko182 »

Yeah, that is a pretty nice and well kept car.
$i$Ko

Ride:
1992 Midnight Purple MX-3
Worklog:

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=75646

Feedback
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=76781
muttpower
antispam: No

Post by muttpower »

A little too rich for my blood though...but then again, I originally paid 1200 for my current mx3 and the parts car that came with it, both from the junkyard. But then again, I've probably put 10X that ammount into it already, and it's not even finished yet...
1992 MX3 GS (My Project Toy)
K8DE, see web site...too many mods to list, but still growing.
2006 Dodge Durango (The Family-Mobile)
Every time you race a Honda Civic, a kitten kills a retard.
Savin

Post by Savin »

Listed as laguna blue when it definitely looks emerald green to me. hmmm...
* VIN: JM1EC4327P0207562
* Year: 1993
* Make: Mazda
* Model: MX3 GS / SE
* Style/Body: Hatchback 2D

I bet he VIN swapped that b----. I'd stay clear. If it were a true Laguna Blue SE, I'd be saying in the ad that it was an SE from Canader.

-No SE seats, front or rear
-No SE back interior panel armrest things
-No SE steering wheel
-No SE heated seat switches in either on the dash stages. (since it would be from canada)
-No 25th anniversary floor mats.
-Green car, not blue And I don't believe there was ever an emerald green SE.

I believe its just a normal emerald green '93 gs, that's been VIN swapped somewhere along the line.
'95 MX-3 RS - Project "Déjà Vu" Destined for the scrapyard.
'93 MX-3 GS - SOLD!
'93 MX-3 GS SE - Parts car!
'94 MX-3 GS - Scrapped
'94 MX-3 RS - Scrapped
'96 Sunfire SE - Scrapped
'03 Sunfire SE - Deathtrap
'95 Cavalier Base - Scrapped
'94 Thunderbird LX - Collects dust
'89 Mustang GT - SOLD!
AaronTietje

Post by AaronTietje »

It's def. a 93. It still has the auto seat belts. I called the guy about a week ago and spoke to him about the car. It sounds like the head will need to be swaped.............or a new engine. (lifter noise according to him :shrug: )

On the other hand it did sound like he did a good job with the dash swap.
We all want to be fast and look cool. Cool changes but fast never does.
carizle

Post by carizle »

AaronTietje wrote: It sounds like the head will need to be swaped.............or a new engine. (lifter noise according to him :shrug: )
Yeah well whenever I see a car for sale with a K series engine the owner always claims theres a "valve tick" when its really the HLA or the FGS. Sad that someone who has the wherewithal to go through with a KL transplant is uneducated about this. I guess I've learned a lot reading and researching here or I wouldn't know the difference either. My cam springs are pretty noisy. Don't really care until I swap a KL sometime in the future...

98 Mustang Gt-convertible, bolt-ons and SCT race tune-Cams and 4.10 gears coming soon
SOLD-91 Explorer XLT 4x4-never let me down, at least when I can afford to fill it up
AaronTietje

Post by AaronTietje »

carizle wrote:
AaronTietje wrote: It sounds like the head will need to be swaped.............or a new engine. (lifter noise according to him :shrug: )
Yeah well whenever I see a car for sale with a K series engine the owner always claims theres a "valve tick" when its really the HLA or the FGS. Sad that someone who has the wherewithal to go through with a KL transplant is uneducated about this. I guess I've learned a lot reading and researching here or I wouldn't know the difference either. My cam springs are pretty noisy. Don't really care until I swap a KL sometime in the future...
Good point. I asked him if he ment HLA sound. His responce was that it was louder than that. (In his opinion :shrug: )
We all want to be fast and look cool. Cool changes but fast never does.
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

3K is steep, but a good asking price or starting point. i probably wouldn’t pay more than 2200 on the high end. so if it really does need valve work then it should be listed for 1200 to 1800. the body is in decent shape and the tires look like they get roasted allot and need replacing. Best part is the motor and mods list, the seats are eBay knock offs not the real deal. I would rather have the SE seats or just the 92-93 stock seats, but then the back seat looks vinyl to me so I would have to say that its probably not a SE either. But i have seen Green SE before. some one could have saved it and changed the color and the rest of the interior. the paint is pretty shiny
Savin

Post by Savin »

I still think its fishy that its listed in the ad as Laguna Blue and the free history report lists it as an SE, but there's NO SE features on it of any kind and its clearly emerald green. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3142328/1993-mazda-mx-3

Granted, it could've been a gutted roller that he bought and replaced all the stuff, but his cardomain doesn't really suggest that method. There was an accident in '06, which could explain the shiny paint. (GS decal still on passenger side, but missing on driver side). The VIN could've been swapped over for years. (wreck blue car, buy car without title, swap VINs, junk wrecked car and still have a clean "'93 GS SE")

This is all just my opinion though. :wink:
'93 MX-3 GS - SOLD!
'94 MX-3 GS - Scrapped
'94 MX-3 RS - Scrapped
'89 Mustang GT - SOLD!
john1983

Post by john1983 »

the pics on ebay actualy look blue but the pics in his cardomain do look like it could be a green imo and his backseats deffanately are that poor cloth material they used and from what I have learned so far from this site is that the se is leather, but that could be just all I have heard of so far. But thats just my oppinion
92 MX-3 6cyl dohc 24 valve K8 cold air filter custom exhaust drift body kit carbon fiber hood 17" focal rims Kenwood KDC-MP635 headunit Pioneer 6.5" componet door speakers and 4" rear speakers 500 watt boss amp powering 12" sony explod
My Work Logviewtopic.php?f=46&t=76603
Mr.mx-3

Post by Mr.mx-3 »

I hate to say it but when I bought my mx3 I paid like $2600.00 for it and in no where as good as shape as this one. stock BALD tires, paint #fucked# up, interrior in #shitty# shape big rip in the carpet on the drivers side floor next to the hump and missing drivers side mx3 floor mat and the back seats were torn where the cloth connects to the vinal with 82000 miles on it and a oil burning K8 that I didn't know was burning oil untill I had already bought it and was going home with it. And later was to find out that it had been wrecked front and rear. So with all that has been done to this one and as many mods as he has for it 3000 is not a bad price considering I've dumped about $6000+ in mine not including what I paid for it and it's nowhere close to being complete I just got the ze swap done and still need a ECU interrior needs re doing along with paint and body work..
GS-ZE,fidanza fly/ 6 puck ceramic clutch,pacesetter headers/exhaust, AWR 88duro motormounts, P.R.M jetstream CAI,KYB GR-2 struts, KL31 ECU,JE-50VAF,110A Mellenia alt. S.S Corksport Clutch line.
Savin

Post by Savin »

Starting bid is $3k, but he wants $4k for it. I came across his craigslist ad last night. Just putting that out there...
'93 MX-3 GS - SOLD!
'94 MX-3 GS - Scrapped
'94 MX-3 RS - Scrapped
'89 Mustang GT - SOLD!
Mr.mx-3

Post by Mr.mx-3 »

Still that's not too bad yea in a sence it's pricey but if you want one already set up that just needs a little work not too bad
GS-ZE,fidanza fly/ 6 puck ceramic clutch,pacesetter headers/exhaust, AWR 88duro motormounts, P.R.M jetstream CAI,KYB GR-2 struts, KL31 ECU,JE-50VAF,110A Mellenia alt. S.S Corksport Clutch line.
carizle

Post by carizle »

Sorry to hear that Mr. I bought my beater for only $700 and I wouldn't have paid a dime more though it has 280k miles and was missing the GS wheels and lip. The point is that while we value our mx3 as enthusiasts, the real world value is pretty low that you wouldn't expect to get much of a return for selling a modded car. Guess thats why theres so many part outs from members here when they want to sell. :shrug:

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”