LED/Halo Projectors install question

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
April

LED/Halo Projectors install question

Post by April »

Hey! I just bought the JDM black LED/Halos for my mazda. Theres a wire with an inline fuse on it, Pretty sure its a power wire, but people around me are saying no. I'm wiring the LEDs and the halos into my running lights. But i'm just wondering if I'm right about that extra wire with the fuse or if the others are right? If someone could let me know, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Thanks!
Sleeper6
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: LED/Halo Projectors install question

Post by Sleeper6 »

If you run that wire to your battery when you engage your highbeams it will enable the low beams to stay on as well. Just adds some extra lighting options is all, you dont need to run it, only if you want both lights on at once.
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
April

Post by April »

Awesome! Thanks so much!
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Hey wait a minute. You didn't flame them for not using the Search function, no half answer then tell them to search for the rest, no request for pictures to confirm, man what's this site coming to. Pretty soon people will start saying, "Hey, those people on MX-3.com are nice". Then what, we start being polite, courteous, helpful, car meets become group hug sessions.

Go ahead, just shoot me now. :crying:

:lol:
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Sleeper6
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Sleeper6 »

Daninski wrote:Hey wait a minute. You didn't flame them for not using the Search function, no half answer then tell them to search for the rest, no request for pictures to confirm, man what's this site coming to. Pretty soon people will start saying, "Hey, those people on MX-3.com are nice". Then what, we start being polite, courteous, helpful, car meets become group hug sessions.

Go ahead, just shoot me now. :crying:

:lol:
Cant help it, its in my VIN# :lol:
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”