Mxwest.com

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
Dragon1212
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Mxwest.com

Post by Dragon1212 »

Sad to say, when visiting http://www.mx-west.com , I was greeted by a Chinese or Japanese lettering, and a white background? Is the site gone for anyone else?
Worklog for the Blue One
Worklog for the KLZE
First Car, And My baby... $550 To buy and repair from Write-off... The radio and amp that was in it was worth more than that!!!.
Hunting For a Supra MKIV, but I'll never get one. Still Hunting.
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Re: Mxwest.com

Post by Dali »

yah, it died. A couple of us tried to keep it going with no luck at all, I was going to redo a site but I have not done web design for so long I forgot how to build a site. The thing is that all of us with the site have been so busy with family, kids and houses that the site had to get put to the back burner and no one was chipping in for the fees so it is dead for now. If anyone can setup a new site that is easy to look after and update I can do that but not with the setup. As with the cost I am sure people will chip in a few bucks for it. Myself I have bought a new house that is taking up time and money, most of the other members have the same but with kids.
1993 White gs klze.
Dragon1212
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Mxwest.com

Post by Dragon1212 »

Dali wrote:yah, it died. A couple of us tried to keep it going with no luck at all, I was going to redo a site but I have not done web design for so long I forgot how to build a site. The thing is that all of us with the site have been so busy with family, kids and houses that the site had to get put to the back burner and no one was chipping in for the fees so it is dead for now. If anyone can setup a new site that is easy to look after and update I can do that but not with the setup. As with the cost I am sure people will chip in a few bucks for it. Myself I have bought a new house that is taking up time and money, most of the other members have the same but with kids.
I can't help with the domain name but i might try to throw some thing together, I'm into the tech world far enough i could probably FIgure it out i've done it before.
Worklog for the Blue One
Worklog for the KLZE
First Car, And My baby... $550 To buy and repair from Write-off... The radio and amp that was in it was worth more than that!!!.
Hunting For a Supra MKIV, but I'll never get one. Still Hunting.

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”