[WTB] GS rims & tires

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
carizle
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

[WTB] GS rims & tires

Post by carizle »

I'm headin to the pick & pull today they say they have ONE mx3 hoping its a good one. But any of you around the nw have an extra set of wheels whats your price?
If it weren't for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstoppable!

98 Mustang Gt-convertible, bolt-ons and SCT race tune-Cams and 4.10 gears coming soon
SOLD-92 GS beater-280,000 miles and still goin strong-HEI mod
SOLD-91 Explorer XLT 4x4-never let me down, at least when I can afford to fill it up
OROutdoors
Supporting Member

Re: [WTB] GS rims & tires

Post by OROutdoors »

Contact Mooneggs. He's local, and has an extra set of wheels. I think I also saw a set of wheels in the portland area on Craigs list this past week
Oregon Outdoors
92 mx-3 GS lowered, CF hood
2013 Mazdaspeed3
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

pm sent
Mr.mx-3

Post by Mr.mx-3 »

I dunno if you still need them I have the set off my car with BFG Gforce KDW's on them with about 40%-50% life left on them also have 2 new factory center caps still in the wrappers somewhere
GS-ZE,fidanza fly/ 6 puck ceramic clutch,pacesetter headers/exhaust, AWR 88duro motormounts, P.R.M jetstream CAI,KYB GR-2 struts, KL31 ECU,JE-50VAF,110A Mellenia alt. S.S Corksport Clutch line.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Mooneggs wrote:pm sent
If there was a prize for most sales would moonegss win, hmmm I wonder. :lol:
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Mr.mx-3

Post by Mr.mx-3 »

lol. Seems like he's got enough parts lying around to make another mx3 I remember seeing somewhere a list of parts he had bought for both cars and left overs. If he had bought these from mazda I think he might have about a 40% ownership of the comp..
GS-ZE,fidanza fly/ 6 puck ceramic clutch,pacesetter headers/exhaust, AWR 88duro motormounts, P.R.M jetstream CAI,KYB GR-2 struts, KL31 ECU,JE-50VAF,110A Mellenia alt. S.S Corksport Clutch line.
carizle

Post by carizle »

Yep I hope to continue to get some hand me downs since I live just 20 minutes away :lol: :lol: :lol: Off to a good start.
If it weren't for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstoppable!

98 Mustang Gt-convertible, bolt-ons and SCT race tune-Cams and 4.10 gears coming soon
SOLD-92 GS beater-280,000 miles and still goin strong-HEI mod
SOLD-91 Explorer XLT 4x4-never let me down, at least when I can afford to fill it up
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

carizle wrote:Yep I hope to continue to get some hand me downs since I live just 20 minutes away :lol: :lol: :lol: Off to a good start.
Hah, that's a bit over an hour closer than I am!

MX3 hand me downs...? Where is this magical list, and what do I need to do to get on it?
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”