Newbziez

This section is for NEW members to introduce themselves.
Bugger
antispam: No

Newbziez

Post by Bugger »

Hey all, my name is David Bugg. I'm friends with "MoonEggs" and have met "Custommx3" a couple times. I'm originally from Memphis, TN but recently was promoted and transferred at Delta to aircraft support mechanic in Minneapolis, MN at the beginning of February. I've a wife and 6 month old boy.

I just bought my first Mazda, a 93 mx-3 gs. I was inspired by Mark (MoonEggs) to eventually get an mx-3 and I finally did it!
Some cars I've owned before: 91 talon, 98 civic, 88 crx, 02 ep3 civic hatch, 04 rsx s, 04 350z.
I've been a technician at a Honda dealer and an Acura dealer.
This site seems to be an amazing resource. I can't wait to utilize the resources and contribute in any way I can as well.

I'm an active member of another forum base in Memphis...that being said I'll try to utilize the search bar and reserve newb questions when I absolutely can't find them =)

Below is a picture of my Z that I dearly miss and then a couple of the mx-3 I just got !

-Bugg

Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Newbziez

Post by Mooneggs »

glad to see you were finally able to join :D sweet mx-3!!
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Welcome. I have 31 years aircraft support/maintenance. Worked with your Desert Ducks in Bahrain and followed USS Nimitz around for 2 months doing rescue watch. Of course if I misread your introductory and your not military then disregard this babble. :D
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Bugger
antispam: No

Post by Bugger »

Daninski wrote:Welcome. I have 31 years aircraft support/maintenance. Worked with your Desert Ducks in Bahrain and followed USS Nimitz around for 2 months doing rescue watch. Of course if I misread your introductory and your not military then disregard this babble. :D
Sweet! No military experience but I do work for an airliner =)

Thanks guys and sorry for the double post, I'll delete it if I can

Bugg

Return to “Introduction Forum”