[fs] mx3 parts

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
magiccowinuse

[fs] mx3 parts

Post by magiccowinuse »

I have a '94 mx that the electrical started on fire behind the dash. A buddy and I are going to make this a car for a local clay track 4-cyl races for next summer. So I do not need things like rear seat passenger seat pretty much anything interior.

Let me know if there are any parts you would like I can take pics and post up same day. All parts are located in 60185 so you can check shipping prices from there.

I do have rims that I will take pictures of and post tomorrow. They will need new tires.
1994 1.6L White MX-3 - Daily Driver
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
Sleeper6
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: [fs] mx3 parts

Post by Sleeper6 »

Any chance the radio surround and shifter trim survived? Im looking to put a 94+ one in mine to get a cup holder :mrgreen:
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Sleeper6 wrote:Any chance the radio surround and shifter trim survived? Im looking to put a 94+ one in mine to get a cup holder :mrgreen:
Um they dont fit in 92-93s man. The 94 dash is designed differently. Better off getting a armrest cupholder or some kinda protege unit or something that fits where the cubbyhole is
Sleeper6
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Sleeper6 »

solo_ryder wrote:
Sleeper6 wrote:Any chance the radio surround and shifter trim survived? Im looking to put a 94+ one in mine to get a cup holder :mrgreen:
Um they dont fit in 92-93s man. The 94 dash is designed differently. Better off getting a armrest cupholder or some kinda protege unit or something that fits where the cubbyhole is
bondo and fiberglass makes anything fit :mrgreen:

I just need a base to start from. As for the cupholder in the armrest, that designer deserved to be shot, I have one and its completely useless for anything other than holding your elbow at a comfortable angle.
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Goodluck.. 94 cupholders suck, they rattle and are flimsy.
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

Haha yes they survived I will take a look at pulling it out tonight unless the head unit for my truck comes in today then you may need to give me a day or 2. I will defiantly take pictures today. Everything is in pretty good condition. Also have the passenger mx-3 floor mat in good not great condition.
1994 1.6L White MX-3 - Daily Driver
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

Double stack center console?

Mint floormats? If so, what color?

If you have either, I'm interested. :D
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
nos92mx3
Supporting Member

Post by nos92mx3 »

i need brackets for the rear seat belts the ones that hold the belt to the strut tower and the bracket/stay for the back seat to lock into place.
lmk
92' Rs-t b6t/De - RIP

93' Rs-t BPT - Sold

03' WRB wrx Wagon - Current
DJGypsy

Post by DJGypsy »

magiccowinuse wrote:I have a '94 mx that the electrical started on fire behind the dash. A buddy and I are going to make this a car for a local clay track 4-cyl races for next summer. So I do not need things like rear seat passenger seat pretty much anything interior.

Let me know if there are any parts you would like I can take pics and post up same day. All parts are located in 60185 so you can check shipping prices from there.

I do have rims that I will take pictures of and post tomorrow. They will need new tires.
fire? holy cow! i'd love to see pics of THAT...eesh.
-Dan
(SOLD) '94 RS, rebuilt B6 DOHC engine & cyl head, ACT clutch, e-bay CAI, 2 1/4" exhaust, wide open resonator w/ stock muffler, H&R springs, Tokico HPs, front strut tower brace, KVR drilled rotors w/ carbon fiber pads, Falken tires, Impostor lightweight wheels, Kenwood & MTX sound.

straights are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers.
Mr.mx-3

Post by Mr.mx-3 »

Any body parts for sale?? Need hood and right front headlight.. also master power window switch
GS-ZE,fidanza fly/ 6 puck ceramic clutch,pacesetter headers/exhaust, AWR 88duro motormounts, P.R.M jetstream CAI,KYB GR-2 struts, KL31 ECU,JE-50VAF,110A Mellenia alt. S.S Corksport Clutch line.
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Mr.mx-3 wrote:Any body parts for sale?? Need hood and right front headlight.. also master power window switch
Where are you located?
Mr.mx-3

Post by Mr.mx-3 »

Nathelie VA..
GS-ZE,fidanza fly/ 6 puck ceramic clutch,pacesetter headers/exhaust, AWR 88duro motormounts, P.R.M jetstream CAI,KYB GR-2 struts, KL31 ECU,JE-50VAF,110A Mellenia alt. S.S Corksport Clutch line.
stepchyld

Post by stepchyld »

Do you have the center console lid in good shape?
93 GS, ATX to MTX swap, chrome 16x7, upper strut bars, SRD LCA bushings.
Upcoming improvements: Tokico/Eibach struts/springs, energy suspension LCA bushings
94 RS MTX, Engine swap completed, ALIVE Again!
95 RS ATX, parts car/project X

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”