respect

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
cmx3d

respect

Post by cmx3d »

man its all about respect. tonight me and a friend went to this parking area were on wednsdays people with hooked up cars go and chill and race. My car is stock 4 now, but i figured i would check it out and see whats up. more than half the cars were mustangs, some hondas, and i was the only mazda :) <BR>the cars there had exhausts, some intakes, neon under lights and bass systems. the same cars kepped leaving, and comming back flooring it, so i figured i would get big with my stock v6.i floored it on the straightaway and these 10 guys next to mustand were pointing and laughing. man thats no respect. it was not even a gt or 5.0 they were but and it was stock too. but once i get my car hooked up i'll show em'. then i will gain the well deserved respect for our car.
Smokin mx-3

Re: respect

Post by Smokin mx-3 »

U don't get any respect until u smoke them or if u know any of them <BR>and when you smoke them u will be the one laughing
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

all i want is respect but no1 gives it to me with my 88 hp<BR>lol<BR>but my friends love my car but at first they hated it, well untill they took it for a drive<P>all i need is more hp so i'm thinking of getting a gs and putting a kl-o3 then i will be laughing at those "SIR"s
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

f em is my theory.......<BR>do i dont really like stangs, hondas, camero,<BR>but if some body with a bone stock burned em...i would not laugh.....what u should do is put in a klze or bpt and make it look total stock and shock em all<BR>jason<P> :D
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
KWK MX3

Post by KWK MX3 »

SiR's, Mustang GT's and Type R's are just a few appetizing meals the KLO3 had. Its funny when you look at them when you are passing them and they have this very puzzled look on their face. I'll say it again and again, but the KLO3 2.5L swap is the best, hands down, bang for buck mod for the MX3, period
KWK MX3
DriversClub

Post by DriversClub »

Yea its funny to pull past them and see there jaw drop. I won't even waste time with type r's or vtecs anymore. <BR>DriversClub<BR>2.5 KL_ZE with all the goodys...
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KWK MX3:<BR><STRONG>SiR's, Mustang GT's and Type R's are just a few appetizing meals the KLO3 had. Its funny when you look at them when you are passing them and they have this very puzzled look on their face. I'll say it again and again, but the KLO3 2.5L swap is the best, hands down, bang for buck mod for the MX3, period</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>can't wait to see that look on there faces
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
RayRay

Post by RayRay »

kwk mx3, i know the KL03 is powerful but its 160hp can pull on mustang gt's and ITR's?? both are 14 second cars and from what people say the KL03+mx3 combo only goes 15's??
2005 Nissan 350z
1990 Mustang GT - [sold]
1992 Mx-3 GS - [sold]
cmx3d

Post by cmx3d »

i think i will go tommarow and race someone
p00onU

Post by p00onU »

Ok dude, if you want respect, your car needs to be respectable. Make your car look aggresive, rev your engine up on people when you pull up next to them, make them feel like the b----.
Dont forget that racers are rebels.<BR>_ _____________________________ _ <BR>Super Jet Black 92'Mazda MX-3 RS<BR>Red 92'Mazda MX-3 GS (totalled)
KWK MX3

Post by KWK MX3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RayRay:<BR><STRONG>kwk mx3, i know the KL03 is powerful but its 160hp can pull on mustang gt's and ITR's?? both are 14 second cars and from what people say the KL03+mx3 combo only goes 15's??</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Well Ray it happened and happens a lot. So far who ever i raced i beat. I have to say that the Stang was close but not close enough. Mind you there was a little sprinkling of rain that night, but i dont think it was enough to slow him down. But take this into consideration, i have no air intake and just a stainless exhaust, the cat back is still the restrictive soft metal type. So its not heavily modified. I am having traction problems even in 3rd sometimes (believe it or not) because i am sporting winter tires. BUT I STILL WIN!<P>Fast Fact: Integra Type R torque rat.=130<BR> KLO3 Torque rat.=165<BR>do the math.
KWK MX3
SirCruizer

Post by SirCruizer »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by p00onU:<BR><STRONG>rev your engine up on people when you pull up next to them, make them feel like the b----.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>LOL, p00onU, You remind me of all those civic owners that rev thier engines and I look at them and go "HEY my lawn mower sounds like that too!!!!" Seriously, unless you have an Engine to rev up, DONT, cause your going to end up making a fool out of yourself and lose more respect than gain. I dont care if you got a 1.6 4 banger like mine or an engine swap 2.5 V6. Youll earn more respect just playing it cool and relising what kind of car you have and what its not. If you go reving it like you are some bad a-- V8 driver no one will want to even hang with ya. Take it from someone whos played both fields. BTW, get the most respect by defending the %#$@% out of your car. Dont lie, dont stretch the truth, dont go well I can beat your Mustang cobra (Trust me you cant so dont say you can, just tell em like it is and they'll backoff and respect ya. (Steps off his soapbox and returns to his fans on the strip)
Friends dont let friends drive Domestic
p00onU

Post by p00onU »

It's all about having balls, most people dont. Even If I lose, I had the balls to try, that gets you respect. Not turning your head the other way when a prelude pulls up on you.
Dont forget that racers are rebels.<BR>_ _____________________________ _ <BR>Super Jet Black 92'Mazda MX-3 RS<BR>Red 92'Mazda MX-3 GS (totalled)
Coolzombi

Post by Coolzombi »

Exactly...but im not gonna try with a v8 camaro
Friends don't let friends drive stock.
cmx3d

Post by cmx3d »

yea i don't think my car is the sh*t but it looks nice and i keep it clean. many people have told me it is a nice car. i don't need to go waste my money on all this stuff for my car to gain respect. if your car is clean and fresh you should get respect. but when people look at a car and look at the model and don't know what it is and laugh thats stupidity. all those losers that go up there probally don't know what the mx3 is so they laugh at it even though, i could beat alot of the cars there.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”