Finally put my GS back together...

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
pile_of_Rd1

Finally put my GS back together...

Post by pile_of_Rd1 »

Well ive had this car for about 3 years, had alot of other projects in that time, so I finally got around to getting this thing done.. Im on clubprotege often but dont come on here much, I recently owned a protege that I KL swapped. But heres the mx3, its a 92, the 2061 mx3 to roll of the line.. it was originally champagne with the brown/tan interior, now its black exterior, jams, engine bay included, 95 dash conversion with the dark blue 93 seats. Specs of the motor are low mileage KLDE out of 96 millenia with KLG4 manifold with modified KL47 throttlebody with pheneol spacer. KL36 ecu with JE50 vaf Pacesetter headers, fidanza flywheel with southbend tz clutch, lowered on FM zx2 springs (changing soon) and 17 rims. Hella wire tuck, Short throw shifter with tenzoR weighted knob. I still havent taken it out of the garage for some good pics, considering I just got it running today. Hope ya enjoy.

1992 Mx-3 GS KLG4 turbo
Evo_Spec

Re: Finally put my GS back together...

Post by Evo_Spec »

that's pretty awesome, what can did you use for that coolant overflow?

i'm actually liking the 2 intake holes of the front, yours look very nice, like their supposed to be there
pile_of_Rd1

Post by pile_of_Rd1 »

Thanks! I used an aluminum venom energy drink can.. cut the cap out to fit the top on it and siliconed it on... just weird having to unscrew it to check it.. The intake holes were on the car when I got it, Ive got a set of projector fog lights with some 3000k HID's I was thinking about putting in them... Not sure if that would look good or not tho

1992 Mx-3 GS KLG4 turbo
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Very neat, I like.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”