WTB: Modded Mx-3 in Ontario

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Phire

WTB: Modded Mx-3 in Ontario

Post by Phire »

I am looking to buy a 93/94 Mx-3 (Doesn't matter which version or transmission) in Ontario and am interested in alot of the cars I hear about on these boards. <P>I am looking to spend about $6K to $7K Canadian. <P>If anyone knows somebody or is selling theirs send an e-mail to steglinski@sympatico.ca<P>Thanks
DVH

Re: WTB: Modded Mx-3 in Ontario

Post by DVH »

MInes for sale....<BR>94 MX-3 RS (4 banger auto)<BR>-Freshly painted Silver Stone Metallic Paint<BR>-Full body kit<BR>-Rims and system are sold <BR>-New GS wraparound spoiler<BR>-Custom Interior and Indiglo gauges<BR>-Awesome condition<BR>-Keyless entry and alarm<BR>-Panasonic Cd player<BR>-May need new plugs and wires<BR>-PRM cold air intake and maganflow exhaust<BR>-Custom all red tails<P>143 500 KM<P>Lookin to get around $7 000 CDN<P>I think u emailed me, but not sure...<BR>Pics are on web site in signature... Image<p>[ December 06, 2002: Message edited by: DVH ]
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Phire

Post by Phire »

Yea I e-mailed you, so that picture is a good representation of what the purchased car will loook like minus the rims and sound system?<P>When you say may need new plugs and wires for what parts do you mean?<P>Also are there any parts that may need replacing soon or are going bad?
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Phire:<BR><STRONG>Yea I e-mailed you, so that picture is a good representation of what the purchased car will loook like minus the rims and sound system?<P>When you say may need new plugs and wires for what parts do you mean?<P>Also are there any parts that may need replacing soon or are going bad?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR> <BR>I believe he is referring to the spark plugs and spark plug wires.
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Phire:<BR><STRONG><BR>When you say may need new plugs and wires for what parts do you mean?<P>Also are there any parts that may need replacing soon or are going bad?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Thats what mazda said......<BR>As for any parts that are goin bad, well how the hell to u pridict that ???? I'm no fortune teller..... :)<BR>The only thing that i can think of is, the E brake cable snaped.....just never fixed it, being auto and sh*t.<BR>later<P> :D<p>[ December 06, 2002: Message edited by: DVH ]
Car Domain Web page MX-3
XavIaN

Post by XavIaN »

how much u want for ur rims dvh.. its dave from msn.. also you got any stock rims ?
Phire

Post by Phire »

Could you still maybe give some more details on the car , how it runs, is it safetied and e-certified, stereo info, maybe how much those repairs will cost, etc. <P>With school and a a loan for the car I will not be able to make major repairs and this is what worries me the most right now. I am between Imraans car, yours and leasing a 2003 Sunfire GT. (Dad works at GM so I get a discount plus the warranty) <P>So if I do buy yours I want to make sure it can last me for at least a year or two before making any big repairs.<P>Thanks
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

klr mx3 is still selling his...
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by XavIaN:<BR><STRONG>how much u want for ur rims dvh.. its dave from msn.. also you got any stock rims ?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>SOLD, a long time ago, <BR> :roll:
Car Domain Web page MX-3
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Phire:<BR><STRONG>Could you still maybe give some more details on the car , how it runs, is it safetied and e-certified, stereo info, maybe how much those repairs will cost, etc. <BR></STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>It runs good to me, like it' s a 94 , so at idle its pretty good, its not super fast, its a 4 cyl, so u know......<BR>Stereo, already told u , ITS SOLD! all it has is a cd player, subs and amp are gone. One front speaker is blown as well. Just happened liek two days ago.<BR>as for the certification and e-tested, pretty sur eit will pass, except for the e brake will have to get fixed, pretty small, and my headlights are kind of blueish tinge to them.....oh yeah , one more thing, two brand new spankin headlights...thats liek $500 there alone, i think to pass certification, u need normal bulbs..the ugly ones..lol<BR>It passed the e test a year and half ago, so i see why not.<BR>Mayeb u shoudl go with Imraans car, u seem scared to get mine....thats ok, im leavin for the east on sunday for 21 days , get back on the 30th of december, so let me know what u decide....later<P> [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Car Domain Web page MX-3

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”