New to MX-3's in BC

This section is for NEW members to introduce themselves.
Jaik
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

New to MX-3's in BC

Post by Jaik »

Hey guys/gurls,

I just bought my first MX-3 and I have to say that I love it. Its a 92 blaze red? 5spd, V6.
I got really lucky I picked it up dirt cheap off an old lady who had bought it for her grandson. He put alot of money into the car and then moved away. So it sat in her yard till she wanted it gone. It was posted online for sale as an MX-6 Precidia so I emailed her two pictures to find out what it really was. I have always liked the body style of these cars since they came out.
Mods already on the car, it has aftermarket rims, short throw shifter, aftermarket exhaust, carbon fiber sytle altezza's, yokohama tires and the engine is chipped. She didnt know too much about everything he had done to the car and I'm still learning. I look forward to spending a good portion of my paychecks on my new baby. It handles amazingly and its alot faster then I expected. Here are some pics.
Now get this I only paid 800 canadian and it comes with winter tires on stock white 5 spoke rims.

Now I am not new to forums, I belong to jeepforum as I'm a wrangler guy too.
Here is my other love.

92 GS, Blaze Red, Short throw, Altezza's, Eagle Alloys, Chipped = Fun times
Just bought it, can't wait to put time and money into it.
_-Night-Shade-_

Re: New to MX-3's in BC

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

NICE! That Jeep is a beast!
And congrats on the MX-3, you're gonna love it! You'll find that this is a great forum and very informative :)

Now go get another lug nut for that wheel :mrgreen:
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Awesome another BC guy! Where are you located? Nice lookin car
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

COngrats, and welcome! The next step is to show us your engine. You may have something unexpected in there.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

hey, welcome to the club. check this out http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=72184" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; we have a annual mx-3 meet in kelowna during july.
1993 White gs klze.
Jaik

Post by Jaik »

I am in Kelowna so that meet sounds awesome.
If you look closely the front looks like its missing a lug too. But they are just lock nuts that aren't chromed. lol

I am already in love with the car. I bought it in Penticton and the drive home on the highway was incredible. It handles great and it just feels like a comfortable car. :D
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Your in kelowna?? I am from Vernon! Well... kinda. I live in White Rock but I am in Vernon alot as my mom lives here. I may have seen you driving on Harvey a few weeks ago.
Jaik

Post by Jaik »

solo_ryder wrote:Your in kelowna?? I am from Vernon! Well... kinda. I live in White Rock but I am in Vernon alot as my mom lives here. I may have seen you driving on Harvey a few weeks ago.
No that wasn't me, I just got the car a couple days ago. How far is white rock? I wouldn't mind getting to know some more MX-3 guys. I can see this thing taking over all my spare time. I have been going through FAQ's and threads like crazy since I found this site.
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Depending on the route u take, white rock Is about 4hr from ktown. I'm in vernon though for the long weekend
Jaik

Post by Jaik »

Thats a bummer, I wont have insurance on my car till mid next week. I have to get my license switched over from Ontario. Just moved back out to BC.
It kills me to have it sitting in the driveway. My buddy called me from back home and I was sitting the car telling him how great it is. Started it up and let him listen to it purr. lol
I'm a car nut, I know.
TrevorTheGallant

Post by TrevorTheGallant »

Good Ol BC, im from Prince George! i want to be able to go to the meet this year but i dont know if ill be able to make it, unfortunately. well. hope to see you one year lol
And SICK Jeep BTW!!

Return to “Introduction Forum”