[WTB] Indiglo Eunos/AZ-3/MX-3 rear badges

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

[WTB] Indiglo Eunos/AZ-3/MX-3 rear badges

Post by Mooneggs »

I am looking for all versions of the rear Indiglo badge that goes between the rear taillights on the Eunos 30x/Presso, Autozam AZ-3 and Mazda MX-3...

More than likely I'll need help from the Aussies, UK and Euro members on this forum since I've never seen them in the US/Canada...

Pictures:
wytbishop

Re: [WTB] Indiglo Eunos/AZ-3/MX-3 rear badges

Post by wytbishop »

I would totally stick that MX-3 badge on the back of my car. That's pretty cool.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

do these actually glow? if so that would be illegal, BUT i could have these made.
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
Savin

Post by Savin »

Why would they be illegal? Because they glow blue? (if they do glow at all) 'Cause Sunfire's have a similar thing on them on the trunk lids.
'95 MX-3 RS - Project "Déjà Vu" Destined for the scrapyard.
'93 MX-3 GS - SOLD!
'93 MX-3 GS SE - Parts car!
'94 MX-3 GS - Scrapped
'94 MX-3 RS - Scrapped
'96 Sunfire SE - Scrapped
'03 Sunfire SE - Deathtrap
'95 Cavalier Base - Scrapped
'94 Thunderbird LX - Collects dust
'89 Mustang GT - SOLD!
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

Yea that would be the reasoning behind it. but these could easily be made with other colors, and make the black area from CF.

would probably run 100-125
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

New to me, pretty cool.

I would guess the legal issue would be in regards to the blue light... easy fix tho.

Not that I am surprised that M(.)(.)neggs would be able to show me something new.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

Mnemonic wrote:Yea that would be the reasoning behind it. but these could easily be made with other colors, and make the black area from CF.

would probably run 100-125
Well I'd like to see if I can get some real ones too but I would be interested in the mx-3 one with CF... could you make it glow red instead? I would probalby link it to my parking lights...
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

Yea man it would be pretty easy, have them cut the shape out then do a knock out of the letters/word you want, then have them send it to me and I'll lay the indiglo behind it, clear it, then layer some 3m double sided tape on the back. Then just drill a little hole in the back, mount the inverter in the hatch then connect it to your 12v lights in the back.

Pretty simple.

*edit in fact i think there is some indiglo now that allows you to change the color based on the power going in... so really we could do multiple colors.

Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

tyler (mr.shorty) has the eunos one on the back of his presso that he brought to the kelowna trip, never saw it glowing cause he didn't figure out the wiring for it, but its still pretty cool. viewtopic.php?f=25&t=68723&start=150" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I'd love to have the badges but i wouldn't put it on my car cause it doesn't line up with anything, but it'd be light up over my bed =D

you still need to put up them scans of your literature moon!
Mr_Shorty

Post by Mr_Shorty »

Evo_Spec wrote:tyler (mr.shorty) has the eunos one on the back of his presso that he brought to the kelowna trip, never saw it glowing cause he didn't figure out the wiring for it
Thanks for making me sound like a retard... :) I know the wiring...whatever lights it up is burnt out. I'd love to get another one though.
Elected Dictator

1991 Eunos Presso AWD build starting winter '10
Ruby Mica

1992 Eunos Presso special build starting ???
Ruby Mica

1992 Familia GTR AWD donor car
Black
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

I don't think the blueness would be an issue at all. It is not strictly speaking a light in that it does not provide illumination. It just glows. I can't imagine any cop around here pulling me over for that but who knows what they might think where you all live.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

Mr_Shorty wrote:
Evo_Spec wrote:tyler (mr.shorty) has the eunos one on the back of his presso that he brought to the kelowna trip, never saw it glowing cause he didn't figure out the wiring for it
Thanks for making me sound like a retard... :) I know the wiring...whatever lights it up is burnt out. I'd love to get another one though.
lol sorry, it was my quick lazy way of saying you didn't really get around to it.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Mr_Shorty wrote:whatever lights it up is burnt out. I'd love to get another one though.
It's probably just an electro-luminescent light that's not much different than speed hut gauges and the like. Easiest thing would be to just replace the light with a new one.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
projectB10
Supporting Member

Post by projectB10 »

I am in New Zealand (read close to Australia just a whole lot better... well greener anyway). We imported a huge number of second hand JDM market cars known locally as "Jap imports".

I think you have the details of the Eunos version covered. Here are some shots of the Eunos version installed on one of my Presso.

I think they were standard equipment on the JDM "high spec" version. The FI-XSV (Special Edition) model which is loaded with everything from the factory. Look it up on the net.

http://www.cars-directory.net/specs/maz ... so/1991_5/

Take a look at the door sticker and you will pick out the model type. I have two of these one in Manual and one in Auto. Both have these fitted ex factory.

Image.

I also have a poverty pack version, the HI-XS (Special Edition) which was the JDM Base spec model. Which is just great as it is much lighter and is my project car!!

Here it is

The door sticker showing the different model specs;

When I got it ,it was loaded with a few aftermarket extras. You might be interested in the Eunos badge shown here

Eunos Presso HI-XS, KLZE, KL47 IM+TB, MX6 LSD box OEM front s/bar, Outlaw IM+TB thermalbloks, lightened K801 fly, XTD Stage 3 clutch & cover balanced to f/wheel, mbolin tranny saver , short shifter, SRD shifter bushings- H&R Springs and Koni inserts, MSpeed engine mounts, SS brake and clutch lines, PRM CAI, Whiteline rear strut and swaybar, 7x17 Konig/Maxxim Fourteen rims, and stuff.
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

those are 2 beautiful cars you have there....

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”