Intrax Lowering Springs for sell.

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
justin h

Intrax Lowering Springs for sell.

Post by justin h »

I selling Intrax springs. They have been on my car for about 3 weeks. I have a 4cyl. and these are made for the 6cyl. (GS).<BR>They fit and lowered the car pretty well, but they aren't working with my struts (which are too stiff)and I want to get some softer springs that don't lower the car as much. Let me know if you have any questions.<BR>I looking at selling them for at least $170, and I paid $230 for them a month ago.<BR>I prefer not to ship to Canada (shipping is too expensive).
mx-3 12acer

Re: Intrax Lowering Springs for sell.

Post by mx-3 12acer »

how much would these lower my car--> '94 MX RS, and are they that* stiff? to the point of being uncofortable? If I got these springs, would it cover my horrible wheel gap (i have the optional 14" alloy wheels with some 185/60 tires, i think that is the size)... thanks :D
rye421

Post by rye421 »

i might be interested but the price must come down.
its 420
justin h

Post by justin h »

They lower the car in back to where you can not put hand on top of the wheel, and in the front it doesn't lower as much, but it even the car out (i.e. not lower in the front or lower in the back). Intrax states it lowers the car 1.75", which I guess it did. According to some other guys on the board the GS and RS weights are similar, so there isn't too much of a difference. I believe the stiffness is coming from the ZX2 struts I bought. Another guy from Austin has the GS with Intrax springs, Tokico blues, and 17"s and says the ride is near stock.<BR>Another point, with the stock rims it not bad at all, it's just when I put my 17"s on that it becomes uncomfortable.<P>Also, I still have the receipts and warranty.
justin h

Post by justin h »

Also, I might be willing to trade for other lowering springs.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”