klze conversion

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
LayZieBoNeLBurNa
antispam: No

klze conversion

Post by LayZieBoNeLBurNa »

hi just got a klze conversion but still in the shop its still laggy but they telling me that my car used to be automatic converted to manual.... will this effect the response of my car
JWMX3

Re: klze conversion

Post by JWMX3 »

LayZieBoNeLBurNa wrote:hi just got a klze conversion but still in the shop its still laggy but they telling me that my car used to be automatic converted to manual.... will this effect the response of my car

what year is your car ? I have a 94 which i converted to manual. It had a seperate ECU for the automatic tranny. make sure to remove or at least unplug it. its underneith the center console below the radio (on 94+ models at least) near the main ecu.

The conversion should not affect the response of your ze. something like an incorrect ecu/vaf combination might.
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Lots of questions,,,,laggy. Are the fuel lines reversed? Did they neglect to connect one of the fuel rail plugs? Is the idle screw turned out too far?
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
LayZieBoNeLBurNa
antispam: No

Post by LayZieBoNeLBurNa »

my car is 1994 i just got it back with the klze it seems that its lacking high end power .. it feels like it has more potential to itt ?

it is idling finee.. but wen i first turn the car somtimes the revs jst drop n raise asiff its gonna diee?

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”