92-93 Seats

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
_-Night-Shade-_

92-93 Seats

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

So I was at the junkyard today and there was an MX-3 with the beige interior and I've never seen the 92-93 seats in this color, they actually look pretty good I think.

--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
solo_ryder

Re: 92-93 Seats

Post by solo_ryder »

Yea, they seem to be more common in red and white cars that are of a basic model
_-Night-Shade-_

Haha you're right on the ball! :D It was a red 4 cyl.
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

I've seen GS's with this trim as well. Im on the fence about it. Oh, forgot to mention that all champagne cars have this color int as well.

The plus side is that usually these cars interiors are in better shape as they are usually owned by older more responsible owners. Something about beige..
AaronTietje
antispam: No

Post by AaronTietje »

I had one with that same interior..... red base modle...lol
We all want to be fast and look cool. Cool changes but fast never does.
mikeinaus

Post by mikeinaus »

ive got that in my 92 gs. its ripped all along the seam so im gonna try and find some better ones at the wreckers
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

My white 92 gs had those in it, but I swapped in my 94+ seats that I had wrapped in leather.

Do you guys like the 92 seats better than the 94 seats? I know I felt slightly more snug for the few minutes I drove, but I think the 94+ sit lower.

I never did any long distance driving so I can't compare, but I like the 94+ ones well enough! Certainly better than the uncomfortable seats in my g/f's civic! (can we say back aches?)
umcamara
Supporting Member

Post by umcamara »

onlytrueromeo wrote:My white 92 gs had those in it, but I swapped in my 94+ seats that I had wrapped in leather.

Do you guys like the 92 seats better than the 94 seats? I know I felt slightly more snug for the few minutes I drove, but I think the 94+ sit lower.

I never did any long distance driving so I can't compare, but I like the 94+ ones well enough! Certainly better than the uncomfortable seats in my g/f's civic! (can we say back aches?)
John... You should put a link to your worklog in your sig. You've gotta pretty competent/interesting build going on. 8)
'96 Silver Stone Metallic MTX RS
'98 BMW 328is M-Tech

Feedback Thread
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

I'm not happy enough with my car yet. Car is rattle canned so it looks oogly from the outside, and I havn't broken 28mpg+ yet since I don't have MS. Plus my bushings aren't in.

My interior is nice enough, and I've swapped ALOT of stuff, but I plan to get another mx3 in better condition than this one was in, strip her down and fix ALL the flaws I know are there, repaint everything including the inner walls w/ dampening paint and invest in a cheap powdercoating setup so I can PC all my suspension members.

Yes. I'm that crazy.

Thanks for the compliments :) But I'm not yet happy with it!
umcamara
Supporting Member

Post by umcamara »

onlytrueromeo wrote:I'm not happy enough with my car yet. Car is rattle canned so it looks oogly from the outside, and I havn't broken 28mpg+ yet since I don't have MS. Plus my bushings aren't in.

My interior is nice enough, and I've swapped ALOT of stuff, but I plan to get another mx3 in better condition than this one was in, strip her down and fix ALL the flaws I know are there, repaint everything including the inner walls w/ dampening paint and invest in a cheap powdercoating setup so I can PC all my suspension members.

Yes. I'm that crazy.

Thanks for the compliments :) But I'm not yet happy with it!
There's places you can go to get help with that, they'll have nice padded walls and everything. You ARE insane...
'96 Silver Stone Metallic MTX RS
'98 BMW 328is M-Tech

Feedback Thread
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

Lol at the inspired book. Kind of fitting eh?
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
1955 Willys Overland 4x4 P/U, '78 LT1 350 cu.in, fully restored.
grimsby3

Post by grimsby3 »

I want to find seats from a 92-93 actually, I like how they feel more snug around you compared to the '94+ seats if anyone around hamilton ontario knows where to get a set of them for a decent price please let me know :D
'95 MX-3 Precidia V6 1.8L, Sony Stereo Deck, 12" MTX Sub w/500 Watt Amp KLZE Swap In the Future!!
_-Night-Shade-_

There's a junkyard in mississauga that had an untouched GS when I was there a couple weeks back, the seats were MINT! But they want 50 a seat, I was expecting less but either way I already have 2 sets so I didn't take them. I guess it's a good price considering the demand.
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

grimsby3 wrote:I want to find seats from a 92-93 actually, I like how they feel more snug around you compared to the '94+ seats if anyone around hamilton ontario knows where to get a set of them for a decent price please let me know :D

Never been to mikes auto parts up the mountain ? Thats the first place I'd go
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]

Return to “Appearance”