[WTB] V6 ENGINE

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
tineke

[WTB] V6 ENGINE

Post by tineke »

My automatic k8 96 mx3 1.8L V6 engine is starting to fall apart. I have replaced the tranny with a used auto 95.
My entire cooling system is on the fritz. My head gasket is going. My intake manifold is leaking oil.
I am looking for an engine that would fit my tranny. I don't care if it's a probe engine or mx3 kl-de, I just want another v6 working engine that is in excellent condition that will fit my tranny.

Thanks
T.
Tineke 96 mx3 v6 black beauty
solo_ryder

Re: [WTB] V6 ENGINE

Post by solo_ryder »

Hey.. I was at pick a part today in chilliwack. Pulled a 5spd tranny off a 94 green mx there, on the end of row 78 IIRC. It had 140,000km and it was a minty car, had mazda oil filter on it as well. I think the car was very well taken care of, hence why I took the tranny.

Anyways, the motor is still there and it looked to be a good runner! All the mounts are already off thanks to me. So all you need to do is go down there and take off the alt, ps pump, clutch and flywheel and the shortblock is yours. I think they charge 2-250$ and that includes a core of about 40-50$ I think. So for around 250 you have a motor. It will be plug and play with your current setup. They have hoists there and all that so it would be your best option!

Oh since you have a auto, I don't recommend that you get a bigger motor, that will put to much strain on the already weak auto tranny.
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Re: [WTB] V6 ENGINE

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

I have a complete KLDE 2.5 for sale.

Located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Best offer takes it!
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”