DE tb + Millenia IM = ???

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
mazdamx3freak

DE tb + Millenia IM = ???

Post by mazdamx3freak »

I have a chance to buy a 67mm DE TB from a friend but I also run a Millenia IM on my Mx3. I know theres a Diffrence in the on th DE TB that it has the large vac. port on it. Can I just "T" the large vac port trom the DE TB to say either the brake booster or one of the larger vac. ports on the millenia IM? Any other ideas? Thanks.
Suresperance

Re: DE tb + Millenia IM = ???

Post by Suresperance »

make sure that the IAC and TPS are in the same positions on the tb i had a straight neck on my ze when i first got it but swapped it over to the curved neck millennia intake and tried using the straight neck tb i had clearance issues and it would not fit so i had to buy the kl 47 tb (if i remember the number correctly).

maybe even test fit it if its your buddys he might let you try to fit it on.
RED CAR: 94 MX-3 GS soon to be GS-R Engine: K8 weapon R intake, racing cat, pacesetter exhaust, 8.5 MM wires. Suspension and Breaks: Ground control coilovers, KYB GR2 struts, front and rear strut bars, crossdrilled rotors. Wheels and tires: ADV revolution 17" with Fuzion ZRI rubber. Body: Mazdaspeed front bumper, brand new paint job. Interior: X2 racing seats w/ 4 Pt harnesses, underglow under the dash, carbon fibre gauge bezel, reverse glow gauges, Painted trim Stereo: sony xplod head unit, pioneer 3 ways all around, rockford fosgate amp, lightning audio 1 farad capacitor, dual eclipse 12" subs. WHITE CAR: 93 MX-3 GS-R Engine: KL-ZE weapon R intake, SS autochrome headers, racing cat, 2.25 echaust with dual fartcan, curved neck intake and TB, intake and TB spacers, Stage 3 six puck clutch, 8.5 MM wires ordering fidanza flywheel this week. Suspension and Breaks: STOCK. Wheels and tires: STOCK with 225 bfgoodrich euro T/A rubber. Body: STOCK nasty and dirty car sat for four years before i brought it back to life, hood scoop. Interior: STRIPPED Stereo: Pioneer head unit, infinity 3 ways all around, rock ford fosgate amp, single 12" rockford punch sub
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: DE tb + Millenia IM = ???

Post by Mooneggs »

if the IAC comes off to the left instead of the right, it will not fit with a curve neck millenia IM.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”