The new H-word coupe.. with a 4B11T?

Off-Topic Discussions
RS_OBD'oh_2

The new H-word coupe.. with a 4B11T?

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

http://www.dragsport.com/issue/2009/050 ... rage.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I know I know... It's not a mazda. But chill for a sec. Read the article and look at the lines of the car. This would be something that I could test drive.
colinsmx3

Re: The new H-word coupe.. with a 4B11T?

Post by colinsmx3 »

See I don't understand.... people say Hyundai they think NO WAY NEVER!! I work for a Hyundai dealership have been for about 6 months now... and well, they have changed since the pony and Excel.... Sales are up 37% from last yr... and thats in a Recession... There are doing something right!! The cars they bring out now are far better then alot of cars out there. Take a look at the Hyundai Genisis sedan... WOW it won North American car of the yr... just sit in one and you will find out why, the fit and finish on this car is AMAZING not to mention you can get a V8 400HP version!! The coupe is one hell of a car! Having drove the V6 306HP version.... it goes sideways with such ease.....OMG!! I would buy one in a second. Look at it this way... you want the 4 banger base model... comes with Turbo, RWD, 18's staggered, amazing seats.. all for a starting price of $24,000 CAD. Ohhh and did I mention the engine is a hybrid Mitsu EVO 10 motor?? Yea... Can't really beat it!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

Ya, I've been waiting for these to come out for a while now. I can't say I'll buy one... but the engine is bullet proof (already proven by the evo) and I think the lines are very similar to the mx. Colin, can you get me a deal on the 4 cyl? :2thumbsup:
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

I would for sure get you a very nice deal if you came to my dealership! :love2:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

road trip!

let see how the wife likes the idea. -or doesn't. :shock:
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

I test drove both. The 2.0T didn't really feel like a 210 hp car. And the premium was sluggish. I'll stick to my mx.
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
1955 Willys Overland 4x4 P/U, '78 LT1 350 cu.in, fully restored.
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

93vtecklr wrote:I test drove both. The 2.0T didn't really feel like a 210 hp car. And the premium was sluggish. I'll stick to my mx.
Like most imports.. it's about potential. There is already a massive aftermarket for the 4b11t. I believe 400hp out of the 2.0T would be really easy to do.
Mi|<E

Post by Mi|<E »

Would be nice to have a car with a transmission that did not require
silly amounts of preparation for high horsepower/torque.

Return to “Off-Topic”