mx-3 owner from Aruba

This section is for NEW members to introduce themselves.
mx3_aruba

mx-3 owner from Aruba

Post by mx3_aruba »

Hi all, my name is Franco and i live in Aruba, WI (it's in the caribbean).
i've been visiting this site for a couple of years now but just to get some info on troubleshooting etc.
i finally decided to join in on the fun!!
i previously (in 2006) owned a 92 mx3 with the BP motor in it (it's like having a small "member", if you know what i mean :lol: )
it was my first car and i bought it for about 1.5k USD but it was in very bad shape. i didn't do any mods to motor, only repairs :lol: . i did some light mods to the body, shaved door handles and painted it, lowerd it to the floor and had a moster sound system, that was about it. in 2008 i was looking to buy my second mx3 , and to my surprise it was a 92 mx3 GS, oooohhhh i was in heaven. i bought the GS for about 2k USD and i quikly got rid of the old one (sold it feb 2008 and new owner crashed it in sept 2008 http://www.24ora.com/content/view/6061/8/). now the GS is my daily driver, i just overhauled the motor completely (new piston rings, new bearings and new complete gasket set) and i also dressed the engine up with new colors and ofcourse i lowered it a bit.http://www.paporacing.com/gallery/album ... 220008.JPG (pics of motor coming soon)
i wish to share much information on mx-3.com and hope to get some needed help from all users who can be of any assistance.
solo_ryder

Re: mx-3 owner from Aruba

Post by solo_ryder »

Jesus christ, those crash pics were graphic as hell. That was not a way to start my day..

Anyways, welcome to the site. My sort-of grampa is from Aruba, my family is all Dutch.. I guess there is alot of dutch ppl there in Aruba
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Re: mx-3 owner from Aruba

Post by fowljesse »

Welcome to active memberdome!
what is your latitude?
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan

Return to “Introduction Forum”