Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Positive!
I got seatbelt motors, and header wrap. He shipped quickly, and the prices were good. He gets a thumb up, a smily face, and another thumb up! :2thumbsup:
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
mazdamx3freak

Re: Feedback: mazdamx3freak

Post by mazdamx3freak »

thank you sir!!! on a side note. make sure you seal the header wrap with the silicone spary that DEI makes for it. It looks really nice and seals perfectly.
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

Positive.... received my belt tensioner!!!! (I especially like the paper towel packaging :lol: )

After two unsuccessful attempts from other sellers on here, I FINALLY got it!!!!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaay.

Thank you!

Brian
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=69003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"
mazdamx3freak

Post by mazdamx3freak »

thank you. And thanks for being patient with the shipping :)
Dark_Rider2k3

Post by Dark_Rider2k3 »

positive! Sent payment out for the alternator monday, and he shipped friday. Am expecting it soon, though am not worried. But yeah, great MX-3'er who helped me out a lot :D
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

Positive. Received the RS raised spoiler, in all its sarin-wrapped glory :D
MrMazda92 wrote:I find Honduh forums more helpful, typically more pleasant too.
AuctionHugh

NEGATIVE: mazdamx3freak

Post by AuctionHugh »

I needed the front wiper fluid tank for my 94 gs. mazdamx3freak sent the one that goes in the trunk, after taking my paypal and waiting a few weeks to ship. I wrote him that I needed the one for the front! He said to just mount it in the wheel well. I said no, I want the front one so I can drop it into the space where the broken one is. No response. More PMs and email. Nothing. Finally I returned it and asked him to refund my paypal. Nothing, no wiper tank, no refund, a total loss.

I would highly recommend not doing business with this person.
davmac

Post by davmac »

Positive feedback for mazdamx3freak. He sent power steering fluid reservoir promptly and it arrived in good condition. I would do business with him again.
Proud owner of a Faded Red 92 MX-3 GS

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”