I drove my car on Sunday....

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
colinsmx3

I drove my car on Sunday....

Post by colinsmx3 »

AND I LOVED IT!! :lol:

I figured at 9:30am it was about 7 degrees and the roads were dry... so I moved all other cars outa the dirveway and pulled my baby out of the garage. Let me tell you she was not happy! She was getting all cranky and wanted to go back to bed, but she said FINE!! I have to say it looks SO MUCH BETTER with the purple and black 94 interior I did!! Feels like I am in the RX7 I want!! everything is around me! :love:

I ripped it on the hwy a bit, had a bunch of ppl looking at it sitting at the lights, then some girl in a Cobalt SS pulls up to the line with me...her lane was ending....... annnddd I can't tell you the rest since the thread will get locked! I do have to say HOLY F%#K IT IS SOOO STIFF compaired to my 323 winter car!! :crying: :love2: Got it home gave it a nice wash and put it back to sleep. :crying:

So all in all I wish I had more then the 20 min I had driving it! I LOVE THAT CAR!!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Re: I drove my car on Sunday....

Post by fowljesse »

Nice. Theoretically, how would your car do against a Cobalt, if you were to meet at a track?
When I drive my stock GS, it's like a luxury car compared to the stiffness, and loudness of the fast one :wink: but still don't drive the stock one much.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

couldnt say on a track... prolly eat me alive in the top end :lol:. She was super pissed and rode my a-- the rest of the way down there road since she had to get behind me....
ImageImageImage
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

colinsmx3 wrote:I ripped it on the hwy a bit, had a bunch of ppl looking at it sitting at the lights, then some girl in a Cobalt SS pulls up to the line with me...her lane was ending....... annnddd I can't tell you the rest since the thread will get locked!
Long story short, he needs new rear shocks...
MrMazda92 wrote:I find Honduh forums more helpful, typically more pleasant too.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Long story short, "No Cobalt pus*y for you"! :lol:
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

Daninski wrote:Long story short, "No Cobalt pus*y for you"! :lol:
Nice looking girl.... though when I told my g/f when I came back home, after she woke up.. she wasn't pleased when I told her what I did ahahah

New rear shocks? There all brand new. :shrug:
ImageImageImage
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

colinsmx3 wrote:
Daninski wrote:Long story short, "No Cobalt pus*y for you"! :lol:
Nice looking girl.... though when I told my g/f when I came back home, after she woke up.. she wasn't pleased when I told her what I did ahahah

New rear shocks? There all brand new. :shrug:
Okay, maybe I should expand a bit on that...
"You need new rear shocks and to steamclean the interior :P"
MrMazda92 wrote:I find Honduh forums more helpful, typically more pleasant too.
projectzemx3

Post by projectzemx3 »

colin you still have the k8 in your mx3 correct?? cobalt ss will smoke you. i know personally racing with the k8 against one, (legaly on a track). o well atleast your car looks nicer then cobalts.
NEED PARTS INSTALLED? PM ME!
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

Well either she couldnt shift, talking on the phone, eating, sleeping, or just couldnt drive we were head to head up untill her lane ended! But just like I said on the track it would eat me.... read first.
ImageImageImage
JayJ

Post by JayJ »

lol Niice! hahahaha Sounds like something I would do! :0!!! :DD:D:D:D lol
Xept I do Drive mine in the winter... Till I get a second Mx-3.... then I'll take my deer hit one and use her in the winter haha.

Else than that... Good Luck Next Time, We'll just say you won for now! hahaha. At least you won your goal of getting in front! :0! :D
~ Live Life To Love It Don't Love To Hate It ~
- 1995 Mx-3 Precidia -- Current State -- Semi Fixed Deer hit!
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

Was it a Supercharged Cobalt SS. not all of them are Supercharged. My car is sitting here and I am driving a 323.I keep looking at the MX3 and my god do I miss driving it. She's so sexy just sitting there. Oh well Spring comes soon and my baby will be alive again.
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

1yr2mo and counting :(
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

the love for our cars eh... when I did my rebuild I was over anxious to have her back on the road... 3 1/2 weeks but thats no time compared to u guys
Bigb22

Post by Bigb22 »

i have had mine for just over a year and she still purrs like the day i bought her but louder considering the the muffler i got her :D lol i was even told i sounded like a 5 liter mustang (but i know i didn't lol)

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”