MAZDA MX-3 MEETS

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
mymx.3
Supporting Member

MAZDA MX-3 MEETS

Post by mymx.3 »

OKKKKKKKKKKKKkk...............................................

So the new year is approaching...that is 2009

So for the "Toronto MX-3 Club"..............................who are going to go to meets next year......... we have to get this club going again..................I miss seeing everyone ... and with hardly anyone showing up............sort of shows nobody is really interested :(

How can we plan for getting more people to these meets????? Honest truth here....

What I have found is ... it seems the younger generation ( I am sorry) but true...they cannot seem to plan ahead of time........and if they do.....they cannot seem to stick with the plan. If anyone are diehard MX-3 owners we better get this club strong..........cause I am sick of seeing other breeds of cars having meets...............

I am older than you...........but it makes no difference to me...............whether you are being funny..silly or serious about your cars..........it's fun to be with you.......not only that this is to get people with MX-3's together...but to build a family I guess you can say...and to make this club strong...we need more people to show up... it is great that alot of people use this site for the info....but it would be nice to see the main product of what this site has done for you................................and if the main product is unable to go to the meets....the person is just as important........................you can learn even more when with others with same interests.

Gosh...this sounds like an advertisement...............roflmao

I'll stop now.......................BUT.....alot of you on here have been here a long time...and I have noticed that some of you haven't sent any donations to the club.............I don't think it doesn't matter how big or small the donation...a donation is great...oooopppps it's about time I donate again..hehehe

Anyways.................................................think about all of this...............the meets and all....................we didn't have a Mississauga Meet this year....let's not make it 2 years in a row.

DEB

I LOVE MY MX-3 :love2:
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
onlytrueromeo

Re: MAZDA MX-3 MEETS

Post by onlytrueromeo »

Toronto is far for me whether I'm at school or home in Albany, NY. I'd love to make it to a bigger meet, I wanted to go to the big one this year, but like you said, it fell through! By the time this summer rolls around, my interior will be reassembled, and I will have touched up the rustoleum on my car (LOL) and added a RSX rear lip and stock GS front lip.
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

Well if you look at you have your East, West, and Central people. SO we need to catter to each others areas!
Say 1 month it be in or Pickering or Whitby(being East), then the next it be in Mississauga (being central), then the next be in Guelph or where ever the west wants to make it (being West).
This way no one should get there panties in a knot about how we always have it in 1 place or not having it in another. It should be printed out ATLEAST a month in advance for work or family arangements!

NOW if everyone likes this idea we should pick the dates NOW this way it can be booked off or other arangements can be made!!

Now the next problem is getting EVERYONE back! I will make up a FACEBOOK group about MX3 meets and gather new ppl I know and other ppl can gather the old people!

Now can everyone agree on this??

OK be a part of the group !! It's all set-up PLEASE PICK SOMEONE IN YOUR AREA TO BE A LEADER!! I have choosen DEB To be the EASTSIDE leader since she has always been into getting meets going!
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=37046269587" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Rachelle

Post by Rachelle »

can I be the meet rep for the people north of steeles???
2010 Mazdaspeed 3
1993 Mazda MX-3
Like us on facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/davewoodmazdapage
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

ure gonna have to be more specific, look on the facebook group and see which area you are in! then you can talk to your people and see what they think! :love2:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DimaK

Post by DimaK »

west side da G town i be their :2thumbsup: :froggie_red:

lol
if this comes to guelph im in, maybe will have an mx3 by then....with the ze

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”