Negative - nsngarage

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
mazdags94

Negative - nsngarage

Post by mazdags94 »

I purchased a pwr steering/water pump belt tensioner on 11/1 and still havent received it. He contacted me around 11/16 to tell me that he was away and did not have internet. At that time he claimed it was in the mail. Here it is, a day away from December (two weeks from when he claimed it was shipped) and still nothing. I filed a claim with paypal for the amount. I almost always have great transactions with everyone on here, prollw bc I try to deal with veterans. I guess this means I won't be purchasing ANYTHING from newer members due to the history of problems dealing with them. Stay away from this member, he does not communicate, avoids messages, and lies. :evil:
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=69003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"
SuperK
Supporting Member

Re: Negative - nsngarage

Post by SuperK »

what's his paypal? You can check if he's a verified member. Unless his name is Matt Herbert... Then you're screwed!
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

His paypal ID is joshuakcallahan@verizon.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, so I assume his name is joshua callahan. It also comes up as "Your Computer Repair and Sales" for the name. I have a paypal claim in so lets see how that goes. If this guy doesn't even respond to that, then I motion to have this guy's IP blocked!

As anyone on here that's been scammed has thought, I don't know how someone can just show up on a message board that's meant to help everyone, and just have such a disregard for those who run it and contribute to it.

If he didn't have the item or just VERY lazy in shipping it, let me know for god's sake! But since he couldn't even do THAT, I have now lost all patience.... and I am a very patient and understanding person.
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

It seems that he ownes a computer repair business and has a decent reputation for that through paypal. HOWEVER, still no response from him and no item. PayPal has not issued a refund yet but I would strongly recommend BANNING this person from this site!!
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

End result.... NO response from this person and was issued a $7.80 refund (the original amount was $20!!!!). I see he is still active on these forums.

I am SERIOUSLY ticked about this.... No one do business with this person!!!
:evil:
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

He has 1 week to cough up the $$ or he's banned.
projectzemx3

Post by projectzemx3 »

how embarrassing for him. what a knob.
NEED PARTS INSTALLED? PM ME!
nsngarage

Post by nsngarage »

First of all I have recently been in contact with mazdags94. He paid for a part and I sent it out on Nov 11th, It has still not arrived, and he was issued a partial refund through paypal..

The rest of the money is on the way once the "restore funds" completes. The old bank account that is linked to my paypal is no longer in use, so I had to add a new account and wait for the verification and all of that.

I was in no way trying to rip anyone off, and if i WERE going to do so, would it have made sense to ruin my reputation on the boards for $20?

I have never had any online problems whether buying or selling on these forums or eBay. The reason for my delay in response of effort was because I was in a car accident on November 20th, I broke pretty much everything below my waist. I should have had someone check the computer to make sure the part was received but again, I've never had any problems, and when I've mailed something it's always been received, so I didnt really think about it.... And i didn't get a return to sender on the item... Not really sure what happened in this case, but I am making the situation right...

I am sorry for the issues and very sorry for the delay.
93 MX-3 GS SE -- KLDE Motor, Full Drift Kit w/molded rear/sides. Project Airbags in the near future!
88 Toyota SupraT -- Complete teardown rebuild this winter! MX-3 Took priority in the garage! >:)
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

He sent me a PM on the 23rd saying "I wasn't able to get the money to you because ... [another excuse here], and"you're money is on the way."

Here we are, 12/31 and still no money.... AGAIN.

I think we know what needs to be done....
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Any update? Please let us know.!!
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

Everyone should know that he has been BANNED. And I get back only 7.80 out of 20. All I got from this guy was excuses.... that was it! So.... do not do business with this guy even if he tries to come back under a different username.
nsngarage

Post by nsngarage »

I was banned, yes.. Name calling is a little uncalled for but I understand the reason for it. I was told and it seemed as though you got a full refund through paypal.. If you did not receive the amount in full let me know and I'll send it.. I couldn't do anything while paypal was "in review" for what seemed like forever.. I never meant for anything like this to happen, if you can't understand what happened to me, that's fine. But again, I never meant for it to seem like I "ripped" you off...

Josh
93 MX-3 GS SE -- KLDE Motor, Full Drift Kit w/molded rear/sides. Project Airbags in the near future!
88 Toyota SupraT -- Complete teardown rebuild this winter! MX-3 Took priority in the garage! >:)
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

As you can see, I never used any form of name calling, that's just childish. If there was something going on in terms of your won personal circumstances, it is YOUR job to inform any person you are doing business with that the transaction will be affected. My frustration is that you did not communicate and would not update me whatsoever on progress. I am an understanding person, but when a simple $20 transaction is dragged out over a month with little/no contact, one can only assume that the seller isn't holding up their end of the bargain.

Also, you must have withdrew the money I sent almost immediately when I paid you because when paypal attempted to refund the money (due to no response on your part I should add once more) they were only able to refund 7.20. Currently, I have been refunded the remaining amount and I can't say that I am appreciative of it because it took over three months to have my money given back to me. Paypal wouldn't have been in "review" if you would have just refunded the money when you were sent messages about an opened dispute.
It's just simple business ethics. I buy something, you send it. If there is a problem with sending it, you notify the purchaser. If you can't send it, you refund the money.

I'm a very easy person to do business with but I am not tolerant of non-communicative sellers and I refuse to be a victim of scamming (nor will anyone else here).

You said that it was shipped on 11/1 but for some reason, you wouldn't provide any type of shipping confirmation or tracking number. It doesn't matter if you sold me something for $5 on here. The actual amount isn't as important as your reputation. If you can't effectively manage a $20 transaction, how is anyone supposed to trust you for ANY transaction. (Character)

Anyways, I won't be buying from you in the future, but I don't harbor negativity toward you. Things happend and I understand that. For future reference, just let people know whats going on. Trust me, it'll make a world of difference in their convidence in you.
nsngarage

Post by nsngarage »

Right, I understand where you're coming from, and if I knew where the part is/went I'd tell you.. It was sent and with something that small I didn't put a tracking number on it.. My stupidity there I guess, just never had any problems with it before..

As for no communication, I was in a hospital for what felt like forever and I couldn't really get to anything to let you know what was going on.. Again I am very sorry for what went wrong and I've never had any negative feedback for myself before this.. The money was taken out quickly because it drains the paypal balance when you purchase and pay for something on eBay and that's what happened.. But anyway, sorry for the problems and confusion :(

Josh
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

Well, I have my money back and we are both alive so no sense in harboring negativity toward anyone. Life's too short. It's all good.

Just be careful with transactions on here because the wrong moves can easily turn your reputation right around.

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”