[WTB] mx-3 near michigan

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
Si2Mx-3

[WTB] mx-3 near michigan

Post by Si2Mx-3 »

i live in michigan detroit metro area lookin for a cheap mx-3 to work on thru the winter LMK what ya got please! :D
bubsy83

Re: [WTB] mx-3 near michigan

Post by bubsy83 »

I have a 1993 MX-3 with 1.8L V6 with current odometer of 306K, on original motor and runs good. It is recently etested as per Ontario standards back in October. The drivers door needs to be replaced due to rot, and the windshield needs to be replaced as well. Here is a link to a worklog I kept on the car.

http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=58128" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you are interested in the car, I plan to recover the sound system which includes the deck speakers and sub and amplifier because I have more money in them than the car it self and it isn't worth it to me to let them go in as part of the deal considering what it needs to safety.

So make me an offer if you wish. I just got laid off and took the insurance off of her on monday and she's sitting in my garage. If I still had my job she'd still be on the road and I wouldn't be selling her just yet...
xcilver

Re: [WTB] mx-3 near michigan

Post by xcilver »

I have 3 in Ontario near London, if ya are still looking let me know what you are wanting to spend and I will get yah some pics of what I have!
Thanks!

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”