New Camera: Photo shoot? Why not... (Big Files, Be Patient)

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
SSR Mx-3

New Camera: Photo shoot? Why not... (Big Files, Be Patient)

Post by SSR Mx-3 »

Half of these photos were taken at my house, and the other half were taken at the Import Alliance Fall Meet 2008 in Nashville, TN.
The only 2 people to look at my car at Import Alliance... Lol. Image
SSR Mx-3: Custom CAI, custom 2.25 Magnaflow Exhaust (high-flow cat, resonator, & muffler), Genie 4-1 Header, Tokico Blue Struts, H&R Lowering Springs, Corksport front and rear Strut Bars, SSR Competition Wheels (11 lbs), Corksport Short-Shifter, KVR Slotted Front Rotors w/ KVR Carbon FIber Break Pads.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 RS

"God cannot give us happiness and peace apart from Himself, because it is not there. There is no such thing."- C.S. Lewis
tehbrookzorz

Re: New Camera: Photo shoot? Why not... (Big Files, Be Patient)

Post by tehbrookzorz »

Clean! What kind of camera did you get?
Cody
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Nice car bro, when did you get it repainted? Looks sick!

I know what you mean about ppl looking at the car, I was at a probe meet once and only one guy took a pic of my car and looked at it haha.

Oh well, car looks great man. I really like the rims
SSR Mx-3

Post by SSR Mx-3 »

tehbrookzorz wrote:Clean! What kind of camera did you get?
Thanks! I got a Nikon D40. It is an excellent camera.
SSR Mx-3: Custom CAI, custom 2.25 Magnaflow Exhaust (high-flow cat, resonator, & muffler), Genie 4-1 Header, Tokico Blue Struts, H&R Lowering Springs, Corksport front and rear Strut Bars, SSR Competition Wheels (11 lbs), Corksport Short-Shifter, KVR Slotted Front Rotors w/ KVR Carbon FIber Break Pads.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 RS

"God cannot give us happiness and peace apart from Himself, because it is not there. There is no such thing."- C.S. Lewis
SSR Mx-3

Post by SSR Mx-3 »

solo_ryder wrote:Nice car bro, when did you get it repainted? Looks sick!

I know what you mean about ppl looking at the car, I was at a probe meet once and only one guy took a pic of my car and looked at it haha.

Oh well, car looks great man. I really like the rims
Thanks man! I got it repainted this June. It's kind of fun though having a car that people haven't even seen before, or even know what it is at that. But it sucks having nobody pay any interest to your car at all at these big car meets. lol.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 RS

solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

well u'll meet the odd guy that is stoked, and that makes it worth it. So is the fact that you like the car, so it dont matter right :)
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

nice pics dude - thanks for sharing!

I always enjoy looking at super clean stock mx-3's.... it's such a beautiful car when you stop and think about it :love:
SSR Mx-3

Post by SSR Mx-3 »

solo_ryder wrote:well u'll meet the odd guy that is stoked, and that makes it worth it. So is the fact that you like the car, so it dont matter right :)
Ha. Funny Story. I went up to my car and they asked if I drove it. I said yes. They asked if it was a v6, I said 4cyl, and then they walked away. Lol. It's all good though. 2 fans (somewhat fans) are better than no fans at all. ha.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 RS

SSR Mx-3

Post by SSR Mx-3 »

Mooneggs wrote:nice pics dude - thanks for sharing!

I always enjoy looking at super clean stock mx-3's.... it's such a beautiful car when you stop and think about it :love:
Thanks man. I tried to keep it as OEM as possible. I didn't want to ruin such a unique car (with abysmal body kits or anything of that matter), so I kept it like it was meant to be from the factory while upgrading it. ha.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 RS

solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

^^

Good thinking. How much was the body work and paint if you dont mind me asking? Got some before pics?
SSR Mx-3

Post by SSR Mx-3 »

solo_ryder wrote:^^

Good thinking. How much was the body work and paint if you dont mind me asking? Got some before pics?
To pull out all of the tiny dents and dings was $280. Then paint was $500. So total was $780. This was all from Econo Paint surprisingly. I got the best paint package that they offered which included a poly-urethane clear coat and a 4-5 year warranty (I think it was 4). I'll look on my other computer to see if I have any before pictures. My car wasn't too bad before the paint job though. There were minor scratches on the front and rear bumper, and miscellaneous parts missing chips of paint throughout the rest of the body.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 RS

solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

wow. looks good, i wanna get my silver car repainted sometime in the future, there are a few dings here and there so it wouldnt cost me nearly as much as my old black car..
SSR Mx-3

Post by SSR Mx-3 »

Thanks. You can get a paint job anywhere between $200-500 there. It just depends on how much of a warranty you want. lol. It wouldn't cost nearly as much as mine to pull out the dents and dings. I had them pull out 28 dent's and dings I believe. It was quite intense. ha.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 RS

johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

very very clean NICE!!!
mx-3, KL turbo (tooo much to list) yeah its boosted!
worklog====> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cardomain==> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3869504/1 ... awks-on-ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I'm impressed that it was an Econo job. I would go over all the oversprayed stuff with flat black (inside the grill, spare tire well, headlight rubber..). It looks really good.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”